Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Instagram I think

mine is twitter, and I am certainly feeling Istorya

I spend most of my time on Instagram. There I look at photos, videos, buy goods. And I make money there because I set up advertising on social networks such as Instagram and Facebook through the target. Work mainly with numbers, settings, algorithms, etc. Sometimes am very nervous, especially if Facebook does not allow my advertising. 2 weeks before the election in the USA, have been rejected 8 ads, 3 accounts have been blocked. Some ads were allowed, but then still rejected.
    That's why I spend even more time on Instagram than I want.
    Sometimes I still like to watch videos on YouTube.

Twitter
    I follow a lot of bloggers but don't write anything myself.

Quote Originally Posted by armedandfab View Post
    Just curious, what is your most used social media platform? Mine is Facebook because it's so fun seeing updates from your family and friends.
    first I know this quite old post and I am sorry for that, but as look into last post of this post is posted in 2021 and I think someone will happy to BUMP this post.

Second Instagram and WhatsApp I mostly use...

Default Doordash clone - Food delivery app

The only apps I use are food delivery apps and online food ordering software.

LinkedIn ko usually mag tambay for any opportunities coming from my previous colleagues.

Once it was a social network Vkontakte, then Facebook, Instagram... For TIK-TOK, I'm old. Now I don't even know?..

Default I use tiktok

Maybe to someone it will seem funny but I am obsessed with Tik Tok. I can not stop scrolling all the videos, cause they are all directly connected with things I am interested in. Hands down, amongst all social media platforms, tik tok has best algorithm based on similarity of interests. I am planning to grow my account there and start live streams, already collected my first 1000 followers via 10000follower.de. Looking to improve organically now.

facebook.....

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456