Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5158596061

@freetaste try ug pangita ang goldfish nga dream nimo dre. kapoy naman backread, madame.

Quote Originally Posted by my_hEaD_isBIG View Post
    @freetaste try ug pangita ang goldfish nga dream nimo dre. kapoy naman backread, madame.
    gi copy and paste raman ni nya..
    I've got my answers. thanks google

I dreamed about Drowning ,,,

Nalunod ko sa pool where nagkaanam sya ug kalawm... dghan taw sa pool , my friends, family, classmates etc. ,
    The time nga malunod na daw ko , padung nas ilawm , someone lift me up... (I saw an image of a girl who lift me up, I was staring at her, She seems familiar but I failed to recognize where we've met.)
    I forgot to thank her coz I gently rushed into my siblings ... I saw my 3 siblings drowning, by the time kamot nlng ako nakit.an, ako dayon sila gidali.dali ug habwa...
    The scenery was still fresh for me til this hour, I realized na I'm afraid of losing them even though prmi nako sila makasab.an. I was so afraid that I kept on searching them 1 by 1 , ... then duha ra ako nakit.an, I started to cry while grabbing the hands of my two manghud coz still kuwang pag usa, .. maayo ky nikapyot d i ang isa bsag naa pa sya sa ilawm.
    I hugged them tight and unfortunately, I failed to save my friends. The image seems so blur now, That I don't even know, if safe na ba ang mga taw nga naa sa pool. I guess some of my friends failed to survive while some do.

Even I, myself know what my dream means. I need to break those walls of mine.

Blog Entries
    Kana ganing nindot kaayo imong damgo then all of a sudden ni pop-out ang scene na nag date ming Alden Richards take note ng Tagalog pa jud ko ha!

Me: wow ang ganda ng sunset (hala noh)

Alden: I love the sky, the sun, the green grass, the clouds, the beach and i love you.

Unsa kuno Mata kog di oras oie! KALITANG DODONG UGH! si Daniel Padilla nalang ta toooo!

kasagaran nako magdamgo ko kai mag wet dreams jud ko...bisan kana makatulog lang ko sa sofa.....nganu kaha ni?

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    kasagaran nako magdamgo ko kai mag wet dreams jud ko...bisan kana makatulog lang ko sa sofa.....nganu kaha ni?
    nag diaper man kaha ka boss?

opposite ang meaning sa dreams...

Dream meaning in Portuguese explores the fascinating realm of dream interpretation in the Portuguese-speaking world. Just as dreams vary from culture to culture, so do their interpretations. Portuguese culture and language bring a unique perspective to the understanding of dreams, adding layers of tradition and symbolism. Whether you're seeking to understand a dream meaning in Portuguese or simply curious about the cultural nuances in dream analysis, delving into dream meaning in Portuguese offers a rich and diverse perspective on the mysterious language of our dreams.

9.    Advertisement

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5158596061