Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 342349350351352
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3520

pede mo enter diri? sugodx2 nko ug gymx2 last march 2019....pero wala pko mo alsa for 4 months kay cardio(treadmill) pa akong gi tira kay over weight paman ko (80kg), 5"5'.....Last July ning 65kg ko then sugod nkog alsax2 until karon....pero hinay man ang progress..

mao ni akong routine.

monday - chest/tricep-abs
    tuesday - back/bicep-abs
    wednesday - shoulder/legs-abs
    thursday - chest/tricep-abs
    friday - back/bicep-abs
    saturday - shoulder/legs-abs
    sunday - dayoff

nag inom sad kog protein shake (muscletech nitro tech 3scoop/day) ug creatiine (mp 5g/day) combine na.....taga adlaw..

mga master unsay ika advice ninyo para maximize nko akong progress? unsay lain inomnon like vitamins?

ma alsa pa nko bench press kay 20kg paman max na....or sa lawas siguro ni ka tigols na...

akong edad diay kay 40 uppers na hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by KSWISS369 View Post
    pede mo enter diri? sugodx2 nko ug gymx2 last march 2019....pero wala pko mo alsa for 4 months kay cardio(treadmill) pa akong gi tira kay over weight paman ko (80kg), 5"5'.....Last July ning 65kg ko then sugod nkog alsax2 until karon....pero hinay man ang progress..

mao ni akong routine.

tuesday - back/bicep-abs
    friday - back/bicep-abs
    sunday - dayoff

nag inom sad kog protein shake (muscletech nitro tech 3scoop/day) ug creatiine (mp 5g/day) combine na.....taga adlaw..

mga master unsay ika advice ninyo para maximize nko akong progress? unsay lain inomnon like vitamins?

ma alsa pa nko bench press kay 20kg paman max na....or sa lawas siguro ni ka tigols na...

Dili ko master , maid lang pero 39 nako gacge rako ug yoga pero mixed ug cardio. cge ra pud ko ug handstand press up ug kick up. Dili man ko muscular pero Makita ra sad nako nga nay change but I am not so strict with these things as long as I enjoy what I do.

I love food as well , but don't eat rice and sweets and juice . wine hinoon. pero anything I eat sakto ra sa akong needs. Kung mukaun ko ug daghan, mulihok pud ko ug grabeh para equal ra.

Quote Originally Posted by KSWISS369 View Post

mao ni akong routine.

tuesday - back/bicep-abs
    friday - back/bicep-abs
    sunday - dayoff

isn't 3 scoops/day nga whey a bit too much? diba 2 rman toy recommended? double check lng pud ky basin sayop pud ko ba. supplement rman gud na cya, dli na magic powder or unsa nga mu instant kadako ato masels. pero di pud baya ko suhito ha. mag whey ra pud ko kung workout days (3-4 times/week). mag check2 kog mga videos sa YT bahin anang wrkout/fitness. dghan mn resources ddto. pangukay lng.

familiar kas progressive overload nga principle diba? like mag increase kag weights gradually pra mu grow imo muscle? kay kung mapundo lng kas 20lbs in a span of pila ka months, then dli na ma challenge imong muscles. stagnant nka. pero basin factor pud nang age nimo sa capability nimo mu alsa ug heavier ba

so far sa akoa nka kita gyd kog significant change (within 5 months), pero ang challenging lng gyd is ang tiyan. mao nang mas nagando ko mgpagamay jd ky naa nman sd koy nakita. dghan sab kog g.cut nga pgkaon jd. miskan rong pasko di sd ko gnahan mgpalabi. lol

good luck sir

First of all, it is almost impossible to lose weight and to build muscles at the same time, you need to chose one of these two and to work on it untill the end, then you can start to work on another. Of course there are some alternatives that will allow you to do both of those things but you need to take a serious decision. So, in my opinion, the best alternative are sarms, these are the safest pills that will allow you to grow big muscles. If you want to learn more about this, I can suggest you this website https://www.srsmiami.com/best-sarm-stacks/.

Quote Originally Posted by NataLoveMacD View Post
    First of all, it is almost impossible to lose weight and to build muscles at the same time, you need to chose one of these two and to work on it untill the end, then you can start to work on another. Of course there are some alternatives that will allow you to do both of those things but you need to take a serious decision. So, in my opinion, the best alternative are sarms, these are the safest pills that will allow you to grow big muscles. If you want to learn more about this, I can suggest you this website https://www.srsmiami.com/best-sarm-stacks/.
    Do these guys provide discounts? Is there something more I should know before the purchase?

I've started taking some fast carbohydrates and amino acids to gain some weight and muscle.

To add onto this, Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, like lego blocks. When you eat protein, your digestive tract breaks it down into amino acids, which are then used by your body to build its own protein.

What safe drugs can be used to gain muscle mass?

Since I was 15, I have wanted to get rid of fat and gain muscle mass. Since I was skinny when I was a teenager, it was hard for me to gain weight. Now I am out of fast metabolism, and with the help of training, proper diet, and particular safe drugs, I can quickly gain mass and be in excellent shape. My doctor advised me to use this drug https://rats.army/product/rad140-testolone/ so that I could gain mass with immediate effect. To do this, I ate six meals a day and exercised in the gym four times a week. The product was excellent, and now I am in the best shape of my life. Now all I have to do is keep in shape to stay as good-looking as I am.

I am not happy about my body... I am just too fat, and I am trying to lose weight these days... Do you think that some FDA Approved Weight Loss Medications can be helpful with it? I would like to get any tips or input on the matter here. Let me know if you have any suggestions, thanks!

Been going through this thread, and the majority of things I'm seeing are people looking for shortcuts to weight loss and fitness. Some are asking for medications, lol. I'd rather advise you guys to just look for supplements, not medications. First of all, to know which is best for you, ask yourself how fast you can lose muscle. If you lose muscle in weeks, medication is better, but if it takes you months to lose muscles, then just go for supplements. You'll bulk up faster that way.

11.    Advertisement