Thread: Massage Chairs

Default Massage Chairs

Hi guys, I just want to solicit your opinions about massage chairs.

Last month, I passed by that stall across athlete's foot in ayala and being an active tall guy with chronic back pains and a time to burn, I decided to stop by and try their chairs. Damn it was sooo gooood! The rollers are very powerful and I feel every knots in my back muscles get unentangled.

Price, however, at 200k++ is just too much. We tried to negotiate and brought it down to 140k++ but still too much. The staff is also annoying in selling, as if wanting to allure me that the price is "special" and it is only available at that moment. They insist I get my credit card or pay a deposit. Well, I was never an impulse buyer and those selling tactic will flash a red flag in my mind, so I thanked them and walk away.

But the chair was really good. I had around 1-2 weeks of very good sleep.

Question, any other option or products that have better prices here in Cebu?

PS, Im a regular customer of thai and swedish massage parlors but I cant seem to find comfort during sessions.

I feel you dear. I know how frustrating it can be to fall in love with a product and then fail to meet their price demand. No worries though, I've been there, but not until I came to know https://relaxish.com/best-massage-chair-reviews/

Trust me, there have the best massage chairs. Well, that's my opinion. You try them out and thank me latter.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by koykoy View Post
    Hi guys, I just want to solicit your opinions about massage chairs.

Last month, I passed by that stall across athlete's foot in ayala and being an active tall guy with chronic back pains and a time to burn, I decided to stop by and try their chairs. Damn it was sooo gooood! The rollers are very powerful and I feel every knots in my back muscles get unentangled.

Price, however, at 200k++ is just too much. We tried to negotiate and brought it down to 140k++ but still too much. The staff is also annoying in selling, as if wanting to allure me that the price is "special" and it is only available at that moment. They insist I get my credit card or pay a deposit. Well, I was never an impulse buyer and those selling tactic will flash a red flag in my mind, so I thanked them and walk away.

But the chair was really good. I had around 1-2 weeks of very good sleep.

Question, any other option or products that have better prices here in Cebu?

PS, Im a regular customer of thai and swedish massage parlors but I cant seem to find comfort during sessions.
    go at sm gamezone or sm seaside...they have massage chairs...just insert 20, 50, 100 bill...

na-palit gyud nimu ts?

I have the "BONZY Contemporary Power Lift Chair" chair which is very comfy, has a high back and has a fully adjustable reclining facility. You can find a review on it here https://www.techprohomes.com/best-la...tainment-area/

We bought a Real Relax Shiatsu Electric Zero recliner here. It is great and helps me relax. Also, it is good for my back (I suffer from pain especially when I have to sit for a long period of time). And it has to be noted, it cost less than many other models, though I'm sure, it is not worse.

I bought massage chair for elderly from poshsittings, and it is really comfortable. I recommend you to visit their store. I am sure you will find best budget massage chair for yourself. They have huge collections of massage chair.

8.    Advertisement