Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalker_kevin View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm not new to istorya but I seldom do post in here.

I really love istorya because I really find this site informative.

Anyway, I would like to ask for help regarding working out my body physique.

I'm 5'6 or 5'7 guy, around 55kg and definitely thin.

Can someone please suggest on how to workout at home? What should I do, what are things that I'm gonna need?

What should I eat(Note: I don't eat vegetables and fruits, I mean I only eat bananas, apples, orange)?

Those kind of stuffs, and way better if someone could give procedures in dealing with it.

Thank you so much...
    For toning

i suggest to try yoga, theres lot of youtube videos you are able to download nline fore free and you can interchange everyday of your practice. i suggest trying Yoga with Adrienne , ALi Kamenovas Interval Yoga and much more if you only look. It is goodfor toning.

for food, i love french fries and wine a lot now but i also balance my caloric intake with my activities.

i love food but have not since 2013 eaten rice, drank softdrinks, eaten cake or anything sweet(except dark chocolates 90% dark).

Quote Originally Posted by shewholovesthebeach View Post
    Try to download the Sworkit App. It might help you with your workout routines at home. ��
    Wow. Nice tip! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by armedandfab View Post
    Wow. Nice tip! Thanks!
    You're welcome!

if you have an internet connection at home, then you can watch some home workout videos on youtube...

Youtube! kanang mga dance tutorials.

150 push ups, 150 Sit ups, Mountain climber 150, Burpee 150, Squat 150 gamitig Dumbbell sad maski 20lbs Pra Triceps ug biceps no rest day, less rice lang.. tan awa after pila ka months i compare imo lawas..

I agree. Gym is the best option. But if you really don't have time then do a home workout. For example pushes or crunches. There are a lot of exercises to do at home. When you get used to it you can buy some environment and train even harder at home

These days, I am trying to eat healthy, work out and take some good and healthy vitamins and supplements. For example, I like those from https://www.edrugstore.com/plenity-welcome-kit/ a lot, and I think are pretty good tbh. Have a look there too, maybe you will find it interesting and working to you too, let me know what you think

9.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123