Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536

I have a lot but a classic will always be This I Promise You

It may differ daily or weekly, honestly. Right now it's Answer: Love Myself by BTS. Just look up the lyrics and you'll know why I love it.

Kani kai Bisaya man ko: Cookie$-Bisdako

Nganong Kani: Kai isog mga Bisaya, maka relate ko ani og akoy kapilohan.

They are making great music! I like them! I genuinely don’t understand people who are spreading rumors that aren’t even true. I know that show business is a very hot place to be, but I honestly hate when people believe paparazzi. To me, this is nothing but ridiculous. BTS is a great k-pop band that worked really hard for its name. And all of what you’re saying isn’t true about them. Instead of spreading lies, better move your ass and do something with your life! Don't waste your time while writing stupid lies on fo

In the air tonight – Judith Hill. It’s the soundtrack from the series "Little fires everywhere". I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because there is this song.

Bad HabitEd Sheeran is my favorite song because this song's music and lyrics ai good.

For me that would be Linkin Park - Waiting for the End. This is a song that to me combines a perfect balance of instruments. You can selectively listen to each on of them in the song and enjoy them. The vocals are really on point. The lyrics are relatable. I've been listening to this song since it's release in 2010. Listening to it now bring me the nostalgia. And to me this song never gets old.

Dominic Fike & Zendaya - Elliot's Song From Euphoria

9.    Advertisement

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536