Default new international school

their is a new international school in cebu singapore international school
    do you think its worth to have a 200t a year tuition for your kids??

Default Re: new international school

The question is, is it really an international school? I could be wrong, but I think Cebu International School in Pit-os is the only truly international school here in Cebu City.

No tuition fee is worth it if bulay-og kayo ilang mga teacher. My daughter goes to a very nice school in Kanduman pro pirting bisayaa sa iyang maestra.

Quote Originally Posted by TristanE View Post
    The question is, is it really an international school? I could be wrong, but I think Cebu International School in Pit-os is the only truly international school here in Cebu City.
    It is. It's a branch of the Singapore International School of Manila. Member of Council of International Schools and has CIE and ICAS certifications. So 2 na atong international schools.

No tuition fee is worth it if bulay-og kayo ilang mga teacher. My daughter goes to a very nice school in Kanduman pro pirting bisayaa sa iyang maestra.
    Would you mind if I ask what school your daughter goes to? I'm looking around for a nice school to send my son to next year. If you can't reveal the name in public, perhaps you can send me a PM.

Thanks.

is this the school formerly located @ mango avenue? i'm planning to transfer my 2 daughters there next schoolyear, but i'm worried coz i've heard that in every classroom there's around 40-50 students? better if they only average around 25students per classroom.

Quote Originally Posted by RCR75 View Post
    is this the school formerly located @ mango avenue? i'm planning to transfer my 2 daughters there next schoolyear, but i'm worried coz i've heard that in every classroom there's around 40-50 students? better if they only average around 25students per classroom.
    Yes

I'm not familiar sa ilang elementary and high school students-per-class but I know sa ilang preschool ron they split a class into 2 after nidaghan ilang pupils. If you value education for your kids, this is the best school for them. Mahal ang tuition, but then again, mahal man pud ang tuition sa mga so-so nga skuylahan diri.

You should show this packing list for college to your daughter. It is very easy to forget such a common things.

Good afternoon, I am looking for an online medical school. I think this is the most appropriate topic for my problem. Could you help me, please? I would be very grateful

9.    Advertisement