Thread: Golf

Default Golf

Anybody loves golf?

I played golf only once and liked it, though it turned out tougher than I expected. Though after that, I started watching golf tournaments.

I never played golf in my life, however, I do sometimes enjoy watching it with Sportsurge I got here. Dunno why, but it's somehow fascinating. I think golf is something every person would like to achieve - study and practice smart, hard, and often. I'd like to quote The Mystery here: "Golf is like faith: it is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen; and not until it is personally experienced does the unbelieving change from the imprecatory to the precatory attitude." I hope one day, maybe retired, I'd have a possibility to be a part of this culture.

I also really like golf. I don't always have the opportunity to watch golf competitions, but I always try to keep track of the players' scores and ratings on this sports portal https://livescores.biz . It's really very exciting to watch professional golfers.

5.    Advertisement