Default Need a website about internet security

Hey, guys. My mom's bank account has been hacked recently so I need an article or forum that tells about storing data or about internet security in general

Hey, you're totally right. Internet security is extremely important since so many people are using it right now and many people are trying to take advantage in order to get easy money and information. Try to make really long passwords with capital laters, different ! @ # stuff and make it long.

That's true and it's funny for me how many Internet users don't know any basic info about being safe on the internet. There're tons of web pages talking about it but most of them are just saying the same thing over and over again. I've found tape-news.net/ a month ago and believe me only after it did I understand how unsafe my behavior was.

To protect yourself from cyber attacks, use effective technical means of protection, protect your data and you will be fine!

This is undoubtedly helpful information.

This is undoubtedly helpful information, but I would add a few words. Everything that you have written indeed helps with preventing cyber attacks. Still, in any case, it does not provide good protection. And I will say so that hackers rarely break into other people's PCs of ordinary people. Since this makes no sense, in any case, I will say that it is worth doing penetration testing Melbourne. Also, you will excuse me, but we give our data when we download some programs from the Internet, thereby hacking ourselves. Well, as it is, I generally agree with you.

7.    Advertisement