Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Me here too been longing to find matcha green tea

Thank God, I was able to find one in Save More (Parkmall), Matcha Latte Milk Tea by Soya. The packaging contains ten sticks which costs you 140php I guess (I forgot the price). Anyway, the taste was so so. I somewhat didn't like the taste. It's way too different from the powder that Starbucks or The Coffee Bean has been using. I usually consume two sticks in a cup but still I'm looking for that distinct taste. The color is not that bright.

I saw another matcha green tea in Ayala (Metro Supermarket) but haven't tried it yet. It will cost you about 20php more, maybe because it says that it is genuine from Japan. Whenever I can drop by, i'll see and share the verdict afterwards.

From Healthy Options (Ayala), it's a bit pricey though but the packaging is nice. I haven't seen the powder itself 'coz it's fully sealed. Hope, it's as green as leaves. They say that if it has this vibrant color green then it is authentic. I wish it would be that greenish to give justice to the price. Hehehehe!

ive been using gyukoroen matcha tea available at metro ayala, robinsons, fooda, rustans, and SM. Cheapest is at sm, as in much cheaper. Taste is very close to if not same as starbucks' and cbtl's.

I've tried d one at healthy options by Republic of Tea. At the time, twas their only matcha tea. In a tin can--yes, nice packaging. Tea is in a bag, so u have to steep it, resulting in much diluted taste.

Im still looking for another one though aside from gyokuroen's because what they have here is sweetened (with sugar), a bit too sweet for me. A japanese friend had brought me one from japan that is unsweetened, but she's no longer here. Hope i can find unsweetened one here in cebu.
    Last edited by ako kini; 05-28-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Check House of Matcha PH on facebook. Affordable and Great Quality. They ship nationwide.

Default Where to Buy Matcha Green Tea Powder in the Philippines

I'm writing this thread about where to find Matcha Powder in the Philippines kasi wala pa akong nakikitang post masyado about Matcha and saan makakabili/makahanap ng mura and masarap.

So, if you ever need a Matcha Green Tea Powder that is PURE and AUTHENTIC from JAPAN, search for House of Matcha PH on facebook. They sell authentic Japanese Green Tea Powder. Reliable, cheap and legit seller.

I bought one for only 220pesos plus shipping fee. (Hindi lang actually one, madaming beses na kong nakabili.)

Ginagamit ko siya for baking. Pure siya as in walang sugar or anything, just fine ground green tea leaves.

Masarap din sa beverage or desserts.

Here's their cp number if you guys need it: 0977-815-6794

May facebook sila and instagram pero parang di sila active sa Instagram: @houseofmatchaph

Tinanong ko yung wholesale price nila at resellers price, mas malaki ang matitipid kapag marami! Kaya ako madami na binibili ko kasi lagi ko din naman ginagamit.

I love Matcha talaga! Nilalagay ko 'to sa mga desserts ko kahit unnecessary, plus, NAKAKAPAYAT PA bukod sa healthy!
    Nasabi kong nakakapayat kasi nung unang buwan kong gumagamit or umiinom ng matcha, napapa-banyo ako ilang oras after. Pero habang tumatagal at nasasanay na yung body ko, medyo nawawala na din yung pagsakit ng tyan ko. Anyways, gagawa na lang ako ng post about my Matcha Experience. Hehe

Check niyo na lang yung page if may tanong pa kayo, baka kasi hindi ko kayang sagutin yung tanong niyo e. Hehe

Try House of Matcha PH! Search niyo na lang sila sa facebook! Nakabili ako 220pesos each.

Try going to Caro & Marie - they have those there.

I do have a friend who sells matcha at 500 per pack with 7 sheets inside

10.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123