Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by buknoy24 View Post
    Drink Moderately.. or if broken hearted ka drink a lot
    Hahahahaha! Real talk!

Thanks a lot

just keep on going, glowing, and growing

Drink many water so we can stay hydrated, exercise everyday, eat some fruit and vegetables so our body will be healthy and have nutrients.

Omega 3 is a really good and working thing. I have been taking it for some time, and I am happy with it. I would also like to recommend that you have a look at eDrugStore.com for some other vitamins and healthy things, I am sure that you will find a lot of great stuff for you there, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by MindCollaps View Post
    My advice will be very simple, don’t infuse your life and yourself with negative emotions and state of mind filled with anger, fear, envy, hidden evil intentions, all kinds of desired to hurt someone. When you will free yourself from that, use sport and reading to keep your brain busy, listen to music. Don’t surround yourself with toxic manipulative people, they are serpents. And sometimes give yourself a break to drink wine with a girl or for self relief use red vein kratom that grows in Asia, absolutely natural. It will spread inside your body filling you with an amazing feeling of relaxation. It works very wonderful, read more and try. It’s not addictive like other drugs.
    Thank for sharing your opinion and advice, will take note and make some additional researches online, also will check this website - it's my first time to know about kratom.

early morning 30 minute exercise everyday plus healthy balanced diet

7am breakfast 1 cup of rice or 1 cup vegetables, 1 palm size chicken or fish

10am snacks 1 pc banana or apple

12noon lunch same with bfast

3pm snack 1 banana or apple or 1 boiled egg

7pm dinner same with lunch

note: drink 4 liters of water everyday (lukewarm preferred)

To be healthy and happy you need to lead an active lifestyle. . Sport always allows me to feel good, it is my life and hobby. Regular exercise is one of the most important things people can do to improve their health. I do swimming, yoga, and athletics. Yoga is a way to relax and be positive. And all other sports require good physical training. So I have certain rules. I don't drink coffee, I don't eat sweets and alcohol. I eat a lot of vegetables and fish twice a week. And I take a set of vitamins that keep my body toned, especially in the cold season. By the way, I always order at a Canada Drugs. There are such low prices, so I always take my parents and friends.

Default The best advice

The best advice I have received is to take out health insurance, it has come in handy for me more than once.

10.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123