Default Best Inexpensive Pre-school in Lapu-Lapu City

Hi everyone! I need a little help here please... can anyone suggest names of best inexpensive pre-school here in lapu-lapu city?? My son is currently in k1 in a school here in Sangi, and we are planning to transfer him next school year for k2 and will also be turning five next school year, kindly include also the following details:

Name of School:
    Monthly Tuition fee:
    Nr of students per class:
    We already have two in our list, Duyan-Mactan Arts Academy (near Gaisano Mactan) and Mactan Cebu Institute of Technology (near Mactan Community Hospital), from hearing positive feedbacks and we need more... you can also give your insights about these schools kung naa moy makasulti about them to help us decide which... anyways, dili man lang sad sa lain mi mag-base sa among decision what's important is still our decision hehe ngayo lang mi gamay tabang hehe thank you and god bless

Hi again this will also be a great help to anxious oponganon parents like me who are also looking for the same... As you can see pre-schoolers really need a strong foundation and they need to have a good school that will bring out the best in them... daghang salamat istoryans

up up up hoping for replies thanks much

me too nangita sd.. unsa inyo masuggest kana sa cordova na side or sa pikas na side ky we live in babag 2.. thanks

Default education

When my son turned three years old, I was looking for an inexpensive daycare center in Lapu-Lapu City that would help him grow as a person while being surrounded by other kids his age. So you can get professional personal statement writing services some informative skills about the assignment work. My husband and I visited several preschools before we found one that had all the qualities we were looking for.

all okay good man)

7.    Advertisement