Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 294301302303304
Results 3,031 to 3,036 of 3036

Thread: Singapore

kinsa tong naay experience sa piping or electrical from a shipbuilding/marine industry, PM me. I might be able to help you if you are looking for a job in sg. This is urgent and limited slot.

Quote Originally Posted by tal_polano View Post
    kinsa tong naay experience sa piping or electrical from a shipbuilding/marine industry, PM me. I might be able to help you if you are looking for a job in sg. This is urgent and limited slot.
    Migo ari post nga thread ay:

https://www.istorya.net/forums/career...tips-1698.html

nice ang singapore. ang pocket money mga 20k para sulit jd. naa daghan backpackers sa chinatown para mas maka tipid. hehee

hello guys! question lang sa mga nka experience.. Unsay ika suggest ninyo sa air fare na mka save? The plan is from Cebu to SG then to Australia. I'm planning to go to SG first kay medyo sweto nko sa lugar then dli kaayo daghan og pangutana ilang immigration unlike muad2 pako og manila.. Unsa inyo na experience na airline na barato og dli hasol? Nka kita ko sa net gikan SG, ilang airlines kay Malaysia airlines, Emirates, Qantas, etc. As student visa, unsa inyo ika suggest nko? thanks daan!

Universal studios and sentosa for kids. DIscovery and science center is pretty cool too! Make sure you go around Orchard road. YOu can find a lot of stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by kamsky View Post
    The bag I bought from Charles & Keith is Metallic Push-Lock Shoulder Bag - Red for my friend wedding the perdonally I like the features is Push-lock closure I got Free shipping on Sitewide US Orders Over $99 at CHARLES & KEITH Promo Code

7.    Advertisement