Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i don't recommend kana bribing the kids with gadgets with good grades or saving kay ma reinforced ra ang "study hard, get a good job and climb the ladder" instead i want them to have a burning desire and think outside of the box sa.on nila pag kuha sa ilang gusto..

I think whatever gadget you buy for your child depends on several things, and you should never base your decision on how someone else treats his children. For example if I grew up struggling financially and could not afford to own gadgets as a child, why not spoil my child with what I've worked hard for? The best thing to do is to teach your child to save then top up that saving to buy the gadgets. That way, you'll be spoiling abd training at the same time

I got my first cell phone like 17 years ago when I was 17 years old boy and new clothes and so on But I worked on it and earned it by doing some small tasks on my first jobs part time, so I think it's good age to have such thing. My answer when they will be able to earn for it.

I have a very simple rules that my kids should follow before they can have or use any gadgets ( like smartphones, Laptops, using internet and others).
    they should know/do how to;
    1, wash the dishes.
    2, help to wash their clothes
    3, knows how to cook
    4, clean the house
    5, other things that they can contribute.
    6, good grades
    7, we even told them that if they have average grades like 85% or 90% there is a corresponding gifts.

We help them to be responsible at the early ages, We observed that they really loves to play e-games and watch anime; but even though we are a little strict we still give them a chance to enjoy those things in a schedule manner.

interesting question

I think it depends on what purpose the child needs an expensive gadget. If a child really needs a powerful device for study or work, then you can safely buy. If you need it only for entertainment, then most likely it’s not worth it. However, there is the fact that a child may be uncomfortable that his peers are superior to him in something, even in such an area as a mobile phone. Alternatively, you can buy an expensive phone and install an mspy on it to control your child’s pastime. But here it is up to you to decide, it all depends on the consciousness of the child.

tagai jud unya mag tiktok dayun siya nga naai feature2 nga maghubo sila nga mo filter...seriously though when it comes to learning process lain na jud karon og approach ang mga bata.... cguro willing jud ko mo hatag sa bata kung mo add sa iyang learning experience nga gadget and of course ma enjoy pud jud siya... constant guidance and constant monitoring sad gud karon ang kinhananglan sa mga bata kai sa technology naa jud nay danger...for example THE KID in his avatar

Not sure about that.
    On the one hand, if a child really wanted it and she tried very hard to get this gadget if she knows how to appreciate things and knows that everything has a price, and if I can afford to buy her such a gadget, I would probably buy it.
    But on the other hand, I think that buying a child very expensive things is a bad upbringing. Because she gets used to the fact that she constantly receives expensive gifts and does not appreciate it. For her, this is a familiar thing, she no longer understands how much effort you need to put in to make money on such a phone.
    Therefore, I would look at my child, her behavior and then I would already decide.

There is a ton of stuff on the internet. In addition to the good, there are terrible things. Children's correspondence in messengers should be monitored. You can read more here https://askdrjohnson.com/risks-of-mobile-messengers/

10.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123