Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Blog Entries

when we were still under maxicare, I asked the dentist about removal and she quoted 15k for each tooth...gipabaya.an nlng nko oi..gi agwanta ang kasakit ky mas sakit ang 15k per tooth...

done for my right impacted tooth. sobra kasakit. hehe
    paisog isog pa ko nga ipaibot/opera sad ang left side.
    may gani wa giibot. impas jud sa kasakit.

2 months ago I had my right wisdom tooth removed since it was an impacted tooth. Thank goodness wala ra kaabot 30mins ibot dayon because my tooth was well placed and wala'y nakitang problem sa akong dental x-ray result. At first I thought I will go through another painful and discomforting experience coz the last time I had my other wisdom tooth pulled off, pwerteng dugaya namo naghuman sa akong dentist (which is also my aunt) since that tooth was not growing at the right angle. Naghigda sya and it took us 4 hours to actually remove it! It was my aunt who advised me na iyang ibton akong ngipon kay naghigda lagi daw and if I wont do something about it, it would cause a lot of problems not just the wisdom tooth itself but also to the adjacent tooth. I remember isog pa kaayo ko at first but when I felt murag madugay pa jud sya, nakulbaan nako'g sugod hehehe. My tongue was already so numbed because they've given me anesthesia 4 times! Kapoy na kaayo akong baba sigeg buka they even placed a "mouth supporter" or whatever it is they call it para lang dili musira akong baba tungod sa kakapoy. My cousin, who was the daughter of my aunt was also a dentist and they even took turns pulling off my wisdom tooth. After sometime, when I felt my aunt was kinda giving up, she told me if I had some kind of an "anting2x" and she glanced at my arm and found out I wore a wristband. She told me to remove it but twas kinda weird hehehe pero just to appease her, I obliged and immediately when she gave a firm pull on the forceps, my tooth just popped up! pwerte nilang pangatawa after pero ako kahilakon na jud kos kasakit. I never expected such a painful tooth extraction in the process I even promised myself never to have any of my teeth pulled off if wala ra juy problema akong ngipon. hehehe

The earlier the better man jud kay pag magkaedaran na magkalisod na ibton ang ngipon.

7 years ago naghigda pa both left and right. ang right wala pa ni-errupt. since last year nigawas na jud, niya hinay ang tubo, feel pa jud nako nga nilihok akong mga ngipon patunga. if masudlan ug foods ang gums sa partially errupted tooth lisod kuhaon and baho jud. Di madag toothpick. Lol. Ewww..

Barato pa to ang qoute nako sauna, 4-7k pa. Hehe. Pero sa PSH ang clinic sa dentist. Karon nibalhin ko diri sa Cebu Dental sa Cherish school dapit.

Paibot/surgery nasad nako ang left next week. In all, 1 month jud ko nga diet. Pero ang kanindot, kay ni lose kog weight. Makaya raman diay ang gamay lang kaunon. Hehe. Niluag sad ako paminaw sa akong baba.

Quote Originally Posted by maui1976 View Post
    done for my right impacted tooth. sobra kasakit. hehe
    paisog isog pa ko nga ipaibot/opera sad ang left side.
    may gani wa giibot. impas jud sa kasakit.
    I hope the dentist did not sell you a big bottle of antibiotic like my dentist did before. haha

Wala man.
    Wa man gani ko gipainum antibiotic before and after. Di pareha sa akong napangutana last March na mag inum daw ko antibiotic for 5 or 7(?) days before opera. Nge, wa gani ko sakit niya mag inum. Kalooy sa akong kidneys.

Nag buy lang ko gel para sa samad and mouth ulcer sa doul sa samad

kidneys...and liver too!

sa akong hubby, g-quote-an mi ug 8k to 10k sa iya impacted wisdom tooth sa white smiles. pero sa Bohol sya nagpaibot kay 5k ray pangayo. balik ra sad sya dayun dris cebu.

i got my wisdom tooth removed last year at Green Apple for 5k.. and 3 are still pending kay wla nay 5k/tooth.. hehehe! ang first tooth came out that was not impacted pero dali ra kaau na daot and then sakit na kaau.. pero ang 3 kay impacted at a really very difficult angle...

nice sad ang services sa Green Apple sa Ayala and very neat kaau and friendly si doc butch!

problema lang jud ang 5k/tooth.. lahams much! pero mas barato pajud siya kaysa katong 15k... hehehe!

Default dental tips

Just had my removed, and the anesthesia works like a charm. One moment, I’m in the dentist chair, the next, I’m being helped out of a wheelchair into my friend’s car. Your mouth will obviously be sore, but everything will be fine.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456