Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't think that people should through away old computer pieces.

I have a small computer service-store near my house and when I crashed my computer I gave all the pieces there. Even old and broken phones I gave to the guys. I don't find throwing them away, a genuine idea. I recently found a website with a mini trash bin that can come to your house to take the trash, just by ordering online. In their information I found the feature that: the garbage is recycled. Which is a really nice thing! I am thinking now, to try their service. Their website is https://mobileskips.com.au/sydney and they seem pretty serious.

Try donate it to a school. Don't donate it bisan asa kay they will just resell it for profit.

Quote Originally Posted by NataLoveMacD View Post
    I have a small computer service-store near my house and when I crashed my computer I gave all the pieces there. Even old and broken phones I gave to the guys. I don't find throwing them away, a genuine idea. I recently found a website with a mini trash bin that can come to your house to take the trash, just by ordering online. In their information I found the feature that: the garbage is recycled. Which is a really nice thing! I am thinking now, to try their service. Their website is https://mobileskips.com.au/sydney and they seem pretty serious.
    Sounds good. Hinaot naa pod unta ni sa atoang Dakbayan sa Sugbo.

5.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12