Blog Entries

Default Post your memorable moments during your student life..

..I'm sure we all had a lot of memorable moments in our student lives..the good thing is we can share each of them here and perhaps relive to cherished moments..let me start..

..one of the memorable moments I had in student life was when the principal of our school came to fetch me in the library..I had cut classes and was prepared to spend an afternoon reading mystery novels in the library when she marched up to me and asked me in a soft voice to go with her to the office..

..I'd been in her office lots of times as I was one of those troubled students growing up..but she had never raised her voice at me and instead, always tried to talk sense into me..trying to make me see the good in finishing school and reaching my potentials..

..to cut the story short, I can't say I've turned a new leaf after that..life's too short not to experience some of the downsides..it's in those downsides that you get to be more grateful of the good things in life..I still make mistakes..whenever I do though, I would hear her again in my head telling me to dust myself off and try again..

..always to try again..

Blog Entries
    ahhh... the uyab uyab days. cutting classes, katkat sa gate then adto ilang manang imom gin pomelo unya sigarilyo sigarilyo.

those were the days.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

School life is full of memories and the best ones are all the picnics, functions, and sports event that occurred at school.

My student years were fun, there were so many events. I remember we always played poker and darts. By the way, I am thinking about buying dartboard, why not? Who can recommend a good option? I came across a great review but still can't make a choice https://cozyhousetoday.com/best-bris...oards-reviews/

We also played darts at the university. We also gathered in the street near the hostel, played guitar, sang and drank wine. It was very fun, only now I understand that we had to spend more time studying. Yesterday I found an article on the Internet, which was written by a guy from my stream and was in shock. https://perfectial.com/blog/digital-...tion-strategy/ And we always laughed that he goes to the library and does not communicate with anyone. Now his income is five times more than mine. Now I am not so funny)))

When I was a poor student we were traveling with friends in Germany and we stopped in a town near Munich and went to a local cafe to eat. And there were branded kilogram burgers on the menu. I don't know if I was curious or if I was so hungry, but I decided to order this kilogram burger and a half-liter milkshake too. And most surprisingly, I ate it and I drank this milkshake! It was almost the end of our trip, and I had almost no money left, because almost all that was left, I just spent on this burger with a drink. It was necessary to look for a way to get money to return home, but fortunately, https://mr.bet/ helped. It was the biggest dish I could eat in my life and it was worth it.

When I was a student I remember my teacher's exact words, "Make your learning feel like you're playing your favorite game."
    But while I was studying I didn't really know what he meant.
    I recently found a good article https://pixetic.com/blog/gamification-in-business/ that really showed me how to relate to my studies and now my work!

Quote Originally Posted by sandy2007 View Post
    ..I'm sure we all had a lot of memorable moments in our student lives..the good thing is we can share each of them here and perhaps relive to cherished moments..let me start..

..one of the memorable moments I had in student life was when the principal of our school came to fetch me in the library..I had cut classes and was prepared to spend an afternoon reading mystery novels in the library when she marched up to me and asked me in a soft voice to go with her to the office..

..I'd been in her office lots of times as I was one of those troubled students growing up..but she had never raised her voice at me and instead, always tried to talk sense into me..trying to make me see the good in finishing school and reaching my potentials..

..to cut the story short, I can't say I've turned a new leaf after that..life's too short not to experience some of the downsides..it's in those downsides that you get to be more grateful of the good things in life..I still make mistakes..whenever I do though, I would hear her again in my head telling me to dust myself off and try again..

..always to try again..
    Kanang intrams sa una. Mao jud atangan every year.

9.    Advertisement