Default Best Value PC store in Cebu

Mga sir patabang ta ko kung asa ko makabarato kung mamalit ko ug hardwares para gaming. Kanang pwede ra onestop shop budget between 20 or 30k, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jgore View Post
    Mga sir patabang ta ko kung asa ko makabarato kung mamalit ko ug hardwares para gaming. Kanang pwede ra onestop shop budget between 20 or 30k, thanks.
    icheck nalang tanan bro, PCQUICKBUYS, GAISANO INTERPACE, NUTECH, CEBU APPLIANCE CENTER. akong suggestion check online for their contact number then ask sa ilang prices provided naa nakay parts in mind for you to check para makabaw ka asay mas barato. in my experience mao2 ra silag prices, naay differences pero d kaayu grabeg differences, pcquickbuys and gaisano interpace website kay naay pricelist online, CAC kay naay pricelist sa ilang Facebook page, sa nutech kay d man updated so its better mutawag ka. hope this helps.

ako advice is check the components you like and compare prices.. kay naai uban nga tindahan mas baratu sa kini nga parts pero uban mahal

usually i get discounts with PCQB , Gaisano Interpace and Cebu Appliance Center. samot na old customer nka. if ubay2 imo paliton boss ask them if maka less ba ka.

Nindot sad ug sa mga ilado nga shop ka mupalit kay ug adto nimo igasto tanan imo budget tagaan rapud siguro kag discount di lang hinuon dako pero ug ganahan jud ka dako ang less atang jud ka sa buy and sell section naay mamaligya ug mga brand new parts usahay naay receipt usahay wala pede raman testingan naa rapud nimo. Ako nabantayan sa pricelist sa gaisano interpace murag barato kaayo murag manila price ilaha wa lang ko ka canvass hinuon sa ila shop ari cebu.

I do not know what was the best value PC store in Cebu in 2017 and I am sorry as well if I revived this thread. Althought I do not know the best stores in Cebu, I know the best valuable laptops that you can buy. In my opinion if you are looking for a laptop just to stay on the internet and work in online google services then you should ho for chromebook as they are really fast and very cheap. In companies like https://www.generationix.com/los-angeles-managed-it-services/ they always work with the Dell or Mac laptops or PCs and that really shows their proffesional level. So in conclusion I woulud like to say that it would be better for you to buy a chrome book if you are on the budget or if oyu want something better then Lenovo is the next step and then Dell and finally Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Arthur View Post
    I do not know what was the best value PC store in Cebu in 2017 and I am sorry as well if I revived this thread. Althought I do not know the best stores in Cebu, I know the best valuable laptops that you can buy. In my opinion if you are looking for a laptop just to stay on the internet and work in online google services then you should ho for chromebook as they are really fast and very cheap. In companies like https://www.generationix.com/los-angeles-managed-it-services/ they always work with the Dell or Mac laptops or PCs and that really shows their proffesional level. So in conclusion I woulud like to say that it would be better for you to buy a chrome book if you are on the budget or if oyu want something better then Lenovo is the next step and then Dell and finally Mac.
    In my company, we use Lenovo laptops but I work in a new IT company and maybe they did not have enough of money for better laptops but anyways Lenovo are good laptops but not great for me.

8.    Advertisement