Default Which type of Ray Ban Sunglasses should I opt for?

I was thinking about buying a pair of Sunglasses for the coming Summer Months. I see some great deals on Online shopping sites with Ray Ban Sunglasses available at great prices - great discounts too. So, I was wondering which type of Ray Ban Sunglasses should I opt for? I was thinking either Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses or Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses. I have an oval shaped face, and am wanting the sunglasses to stay in vogue for a few years. Any ideas or suggestions?

i suggest the RB2140 classic wayfarer. it goes well with rugged or formal look

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gkbopticals View Post
    I was thinking about buying a pair of Sunglasses for the coming Summer Months. I see some great deals on Online shopping sites with Ray Ban Sunglasses available at great prices - great discounts too. So, I was wondering which type of Ray Ban Sunglasses should I opt for? I was thinking either Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses or Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses. I have an oval shaped face, and am wanting the sunglasses to stay in vogue for a few years. Any ideas or suggestions?
    Try to check this: http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/face-shape-guide

Thanks ! I loved the look, definitely keeping it in my list

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks , I loved the designs and have chosen a few from the list ! Thanks again for the suggestion.

Consider getting an American Optical Original Pilot. It comes in 52mm, 55mm and 58mm sizes to better suit your face. Milspec and currently issued to US military personnel as well as NASA pilots and astronauts.

kanang rayban nga murag okley...

7.    Advertisement