Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

i dont think science can explain

Quote Originally Posted by borrise View Post
    science can't define GOD because science itself is not perfect as well as the human being that governs it...

that is why faith comes into place...
    And your "God" is perfect? Well, let me break it down to you my friend.

Premise:

A person who believe in "God" is always a good person. - False

A person who do not believe in "God" is always a bad person - False

Conclusion:

Therefore, you don't need to believe in "God" to be a good person. A person who do not believe in "God" cannot be labeled a bad person. The idea of "God" is not necessary for a person to become a good person.

Faith is what a person will use when he won't be able to defend his/her idea/belief, hence the line "Leap of Faith". This means that you must skip all logical process, so you can believe in what you want to believe.

People who do Science, do not label themselves as perfoct. In fact, because of "I don't know" we have scientist. They don't jump into conclusions but rather study things, experiment, get the results and go back to square one again and again. So as long as they keep getting the same and consistent results then it will become a theory. Theory will stand except when it is proven wrong. Even if the idea will become a theory, scientist still study and experiment to improve or disprove the theory.

So if you say that Science or Scientist is "To see is to believe" then I'm afraid that you don't understand what Science is. If you say that Science is not perfect, well it should be. What's the purpose of studying things and doing experiment when it's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by cristop View Post
    dili tanan jud naay explanation ang science. and the simple answer to that would be, "God."
    "God" is just an excuse of why you don't understand things. Somehow we cannot accept on why we can't explain things so we use the word "Faith" instead of actually trying to understand it.

In the purview of scientific data and analysis, nobody can really show exactly how we always come to believe in god or other supernatural entities,..

god did not create man, man created god to feed its own curiosity, made up during the time where there's not much scientific data to go around with.. now should be the right time for god to step aside., but sadly the concept is so inculcated in our brains,

It is evolutionary. Faith is a tool for survival. It is for people who are lost in their lives and need imaginary help.

Hmm symptom of groundless hope..

Hmm, got me thinking again.

8.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678