Default For Sale / Swap - Old unused Parts for Isuzu Crosswind 2005

Hello All, would like to post some Parts off my Isuzu Crosswind 2005.
    Please read carefully the details of each items and prices are very negotiable.

I will also be posting the parts/items I am looking for in a separate thread in case you have them we can swap.
    Please PM or contact me 0929 296 8510 for more details.

<--- Looking for Items Link Here (Soon) --->

Item 1 - Isuzu Crosswind 2005 Rear Mounted Spare Tire Cover - Price: Php 2500 (Negotiable)
    Details: Used for less than a month only since I mounted the spare tire under the floor like the HiLander.
    Minor scratches due to long storage in our attic.
    Will be cleaning it once I have a prospect buyer.

Item 2 - Isuzu Crosswind 2005 Spare Tire Rear Mount Bracket - Price: Php 2500 (Negotiable)
    Details:
    Used for less than a month only since I mounted the spare tire under the floor like the HiLander.
    A bit dusty but no scratches, dents or rust.
    It comes with the OEM mounting bolts for the Rear Mount Bracket as well as the OEM Rear Tire bolts (2 PCS with 1 Special Key Bolt)
    Will be cleaning it once I have a prospect buyer.

Item 3 - Isuzu Crosswind 2005 RIGHT SIDE ONLY from Signal Light - Price: Php 1500 (Negotiable)
    Details:
    Replaced both Signal Lights when I had the damaged left fender repaired due to a collision accident.
    In very good condition, proplerly stored in a cabinet with bubble wrap all year round. Right side only because the left side has been smashed into pieces.

Item 4 - No Amplifier TITAN 10 Inches Bazooka Subwoofer - Price: Php 2500 (Negotiable)
    SWAP for any size Underneath or Underseat Subwoofer with defective amplifier too... willing to add cash if in working condition.

Details:
    The speaker and bazooka box sounds very good when I directly connected it to my existing car amplifier. I just added a rubber pad to seal the rear part tightly where the built in amplifier was removed.

I upgraded my sub to a fixed 12 inches speaker mounted on the rear right side.
    Removed the right folding seat for it to fit perfectly.

Item 5 - MBQuart 2 Wege system Crossover ONLY - Price: Php 1000 (Negotiable)
    Details:
    Extra crossover incase your looking for one. Sounds really good with 2 high level options to choose from.
    Did not install it in my current setup anymore due to placement and wiring issues.

Item 6 - JBL 6506C Crossover and Tweeters - Price: Php 1500 (Negotiable)
    Details:
    Extra crossover and tweeters incase your looking for one. Sounds rerally good.
    Used the original OEM tweeters instead of these. Used the mid speakers replacing the OEM speakers- sounds good for SQL purposes only.
    Did not install it in my current setup anymore due to placement and wiring issues.

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by nikkobum; 02-12-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Up for today... Ty

3.    Advertisement