Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pakinimo View Post
    if d mo familiar sa term, atheist means dli mutoo ginoo

Its not like evil ko lol, i just dont believe in god nia lisud kaau sa akong part esp sa relationships sa uyab og sa family kay if dawaton ba ko nila, sa previous nako nga uyab kay nagka conflict me kay d daw ko nia madawat. nia sa akong family kay wa pako niingon kay student pako for sure naa jd ni gamay punishment or rejection d ko ganahan maka gubot sa pamilya so simba nalang pod ko sabay2x pretend nalang until mabuhi nako akong kaugalingon maka work ko nginabuhi for myself.

ngayo unta kog advice ninyo, nia if mahimo share sad mo sa inyo experiences in encountering people like me
    or unsa inyo ika ingon

if naa mo negative ikaingon please mudawat ko bsag unsa bsag unsa pana ka harsh take it from me kay immune nako ana tanan ganahan lang ko makabalo kung unsa inyong reaction or view sa akong kind hihihi

thanks istoryans!
    Better seek now than seek later, when it is too late.

Wala pa tingale ka makadawat or nag dumili kang modawat , imo mana ng choice bro. Your life your rules.

Naa lang ko ma share.

Akong maguwang halos walay tuohan, sobra ka believe sa iyang kaugalingon ug sa iyang own philosophy, and he is a learned one and a smart person.

Nagka family na siya, had kids. Dili motoo even sa iyang grandparents and parents, di mo heed of advice labi na basta tanaw niya sukwahi sa iyang kaugalingon nga principles.

I've heard from somewhere and this words sticks to my mind until now that "It takes a tragedy to change a person".
    Which I believe is true to its core.

Somehow life will find a way to catch up to our own stubbornness.

Na igo bitaw ug highblood akong brother, gikuyogan pa gyud ug nervous breakdown, hasta diabetes. Kay gahi lageg ulo, even sa ilang company dili mo tuman sa formalities like mag pa Annual Physical exam, so wala ma diagnose nga naa na diay impending problem sa blood pressure.
    The good thing is that nag breakdown siya at an early stage pa sa diabetes kay kung wala pa putol ang tiil. .

Now, I believe that he have accepted his own frailties as a human being. Although not that vocal when it comes to religious matters. I do believe that he is slowly finding his way back to where we all should be going.

If you need to seek guidance ana bro, naa man daghan Christian cell groups nga mo explain sa imoha if you have questions that seriously needs answers. Dili kanang mag lingkod raka unya maminaw sa pare nga one way ra ang communication.
    Pangita ug group nga makatubag sa imong mga questions coming straight from your mouth.

If you seek advice or guidance, seek guidance for the sake of finding your way, do not seek for the sake of arguing. Lahi man ang pagpangita ug tubag, kaysa pag pangita ug ka debate.

Dili man ko kapugos nimo nga motoo kas ginoo, it should actually come from you. That is the gift that was given to you pagkatawo nimo, gitagaan kag will to choose what you think is for you, it may be the best or it may be the worst for you, but you are given freewill to do it and be it.

Akong balikon, life will somehow find it's way back to you.

Mapugos man gihapon kag balik actually by some event, like if magpakasal naka bro, and maybe gihigugma gyud nimo ang imong misis, nga kinahanglanon na gyud nimo siyang pakaslan.

Ang simbahan labi na diri sa Cebu bro, mangayo manag baptismal certificate.
    Or kung didto ka sa Christian church magpakasal, mangayo mana sila ug certificate that you belong to a certain congregation of Christians. Maong magpabunyag gyud ka.

But anyway, it all will boil down to you. Live and atheist die an atheist. It is your choice.

But when life catches up to you, old age, sickness, or even tragedy, maybe, in a turn of event you will eventually find your way back to the Lord.

Happy thrills..

Blog Entries
    @noy lisod giud sguro na madawat especially sa atong culture karon pero dli naman problema kay ako lang pd ge usab akng pag huna2

update diay, usa rapd to sa pag sulay sa kaugalingon. kung pasultihon gihapon ko, di gihapon ko mtuo pero wala na sa akong pride nga kinahanglan tawagon ko og atheist or unsa. naabot nako sa point nga wa nako paki sa inana nga mga topic. og naa koi ma meet nga religious or sensitive ana nga topic, sakay nalang ko haha. dli na importante ang pagtuo basta imong pagtratar sa imng isig kataw tarung lang. just live life, one love! ����
    Good to hear that TS.. Ako at an early age daghan ko narealize regarding beliefs. I once was a catholic, converted to born again christian, I was devoted back then during highschool. And I really felt that God was there. During those times of devotion there is this one question in mind that keeps me unsatisfied. I once ask one of our bible teacher this " What if the muslims are right and christians are wrong?" and he just said its about "faith". Yeah, its all about faith. It's all about the truth you choose to put your faith on. Then things hit on me during college. And realized that there are a lot of truth presented in this world. There are the muslims, the hindus, christians and etc. And I bet these people would not kill/die for their thruths if they haven't felt it. I mean i realized that if the christian truth is real then it would be very unfair for the other religions. It's not their fault to be raised as muslim or hindus and etc. and they are condemned to hell just because of that. It doesn't actually make sense. Now what if the muslims are right then that means all christians are condemned which I think is unfair because christians are only believing what they know as truth. Muslims can feel their God as well as christians do. So I turned my back to religion. I doubted the bible as well as the quoran. I became an atheist but still I couldn't find any answers at all. So I started back to theism and because I still get answers to my prayers even though I don't know who I am praying to. I think maybe there is something out there. something that make things happen. I don't know if our universe is already the big picture or what if there is something bigger and we're only part of it, a small portion. I don't think that the universe is a coincidence nor God a real thing. But one thing is for sure, this whole thing we are in, it is conscious and our consciousness is the living evidence that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan James View Post
    Good to hear that TS.. Ako at an early age daghan ko narealize regarding beliefs. I once was a catholic, converted to born again christian, I was devoted back then during highschool. And I really felt that God was there. During those times of devotion there is this one question in mind that keeps me unsatisfied. I once ask one of our bible teacher this " What if the muslims are right and christians are wrong?" and he just said its about "faith". Yeah, its all about faith. It's all about the truth you choose to put your faith on. Then things hit on me during college. And realized that there are a lot of truth presented in this world. There are the muslims, the hindus, christians and etc. And I bet these people would not kill/die for their thruths if they haven't felt it. I mean i realized that if the christian truth is real then it would be very unfair for the other religions. It's not their fault to be raised as muslim or hindus and etc. and they are condemned to hell just because of that. It doesn't actually make sense. Now what if the muslims are right then that means all christians are condemned which I think is unfair because christians are only believing what they know as truth. Muslims can feel their God as well as christians do. So I turned my back to religion. I doubted the bible as well as the quoran. I became an atheist but still I couldn't find any answers at all. So I started back to theism and because I still get answers to my prayers even though I don't know who I am praying to. I think maybe there is something out there. something that make things happen. I don't know if our universe is already the big picture or what if there is something bigger and we're only part of it, a small portion. I don't think that the universe is a coincidence nor God a real thing. But one thing is for sure, this whole thing we are in, it is conscious and our consciousness is the living evidence that it is.
    i think kinahanglan jd ta moabot sa point nga ok ra nga wa tai answers. d gyd natu makuha tanan answers. nia ang naa sa atong huna2 kay mga justification ra sa atong logical mind attempting to explain what we cant understand. so move on nlng ta sa real life, sa mga tinood nga butang like friends and family, and live the heaven on this earth

Blog Entries
    i think kinahanglan jd ta moabot sa point nga ok ra nga wa tai answers. d gyd natu makuha tanan answers. nia ang naa sa atong huna2 kay mga justification ra sa atong logical mind attempting to explain what we cant understand. so move on nlng ta sa real life, sa mga tinood nga butang like friends and family, and live the heaven on this earth
    yeah of course you cannot have all the answers unless you're immortal. Living the real life is another battle. Right now I'm focusing with work and I don't get to think much of my existential crisis these days. But I don't want to get stuck in the so called real life. It's only going in circles. But actually we're all meant to be stuck.

if d mo familiar sa term, atheist means dli mutoo ginoo

Its not like evil ko lol, i just dont believe in god nia lisud kaau sa akong part esp sa relationships sa uyab og sa family kay if dawaton ba ko nila, sa previous nako nga uyab kay nagka conflict me kay d daw ko nia madawat. nia sa akong family kay wa pako niingon kay student pako for sure naa jd ni gamay punishment or rejection d ko ganahan maka gubot sa pamilya so simba nalang pod ko sabay2x pretend nalang until mabuhi nako akong kaugalingon maka work ko nginabuhi for myself.

ngayo unta kog advice ninyo, nia if mahimo share sad mo sa inyo experiences in encountering people like me
    or unsa inyo ika ingon

if naa mo negative ikaingon please mudawat ko bsag unsa bsag unsa pana ka harsh take it from me kay immune nako ana tanan ganahan lang ko makabalo kung unsa inyong reaction or view sa akong kind hihihi

thanks istoryans!
    nothin wrong with your choice. and nothing to apologize for. as long as whereever you are in whatever situation, you can support it and STAND up to it, meaning , it is a given there will be consequences like rejection and such, be prepared to be rejected (that is if you really stand up for what you don't believe =)

Neutrality has a very rare place in this world. mura ra kag mummy, musunod sa unsay sayun, dali, convenient ug safe.

admire ko sa mga activista, pero i have some realism in me pa.

6.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415