Default LOOKING FOR EXTRA INCOME?? EARN 10K AND EVEN MORE!! (Home-based/Part-time job/Online)

EARN 10K AND EVEN MORE!

INVEST and EARN. Join Encore Ways!

WHAT IS ENCORE WAYS?

Encore Ways Marketing Resources Inc. is the only matrix system approved by SEC. Legal na legal ang Encore, so no need to worry. Your money is safe here. You can even look it up at:
    http://www.sec.gov.ph/onlinetransactions/search.html just click on continue. A new page will open, enter company name as ENCORE WAYS, select *starts with the given phrase, and then click on search.

They also have an office located at C5 Road, Taguig.

HOW TO JOIN ENCORE?

Just pay ₱ 1,500 as pay in for your membership account.

The Reward:
    One (1) Solo Account = ₱10,000

HOW DO YOU GET 10K REWARD?

By inviting 2 people.
    This is the formula: 1+2

1(you) + 2(your invites that are also willing to join & earn)

WILL I RECEIVE MY 10K RIGHT AFTER I GET 2 INVITES?

• Nope not yet, you still have to fill-in your table before you can get your reward of 10K. Wala man sad siguro next day millionaire diri (unless maka daog ka ug lotto hehe)

WHAT TABLE ARE YOU REFERRING TO?

• This table here. This is a sample table.

Each account will need to pass all 4 levels (Levels 1-4). All new members/invites will start at level 1 on the table. The first horizontal line at the bottom is LEVEL 1, above it is LEVEL 2, and LEVELS 3 & 4 follows above it.. If ma complete na gani ang slots 1-8 sa Level 1, si person A (at level 4) will exit na.

What does this mean? Mu pay out na siya. Person A will receive his/her reward of 10K already. And all existing accounts will move up. Meaning, person B & C at LEVEL 3 will split into 2 separate tables and they will move up to LEVEL 4 and ang naa sa ubos mu move up as well. Those at LEVEL 1 will move up to LEVEL 2 and those at LEVEL 2 will move up to LEVEL 3.

That’s how the cycle goes. One needs to reach level 4, and kailangan mu exit (meaning mapuno ang whole table with new invites/members) before one can receive one’s reward of 10K as pay out.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I EXIT?

• You have the choice to reentry just inform the team leader or the person who invited you, and 1500 will be deducted from your pay out. Meaning, 8500 nalang imong pay out and you will again start at level 1.

IS IT NECESSARY TO REENTRY?

• No it isn’t. It’s your choice. You can by all means stop investing na sad after receiving your first pay out. If you’re happy with your 10K then it’s okay

WHAT IF I CAN’T GET 2 INVITES?

• It’s okay. You can be a SHAREHOLDER. Leader/ka-team/ka-table nimo ang bahala mu invite for you. In this business, it’s all about TEAMWORK. Because everyone's goal here is to exit & receive the pay out reward.

But since wala kay invites, instead of receiving 10K for pay out, you will only be receiving 7K.

WHY? The 3k will go to the person/s who worked hard and invited for you (1.5k/person invited as referral fee).

WHAT IF MAKA INVITE KO BUT 1 PERSON LANG?

• It’s okay ra sad if mao ra imo ma kaya, just inform your leader/ka-team/ka-table and sila na mu help nimo get ug another invite. But of course, again, naa gihapon referral fee madawat ang nag help nimo get ug invite. So instead of 10K, if you can get at least 1 invite, you will receive 8.5k as your pay out

I’VE ALREADY INVITED 2 PERSONS. CAN I INVITE MORE?

• Yes, of course You can help out your ka-table para easier & faster exit. You will also receive 1.5k per person you can invite to join

I DON’T TRUST ANY NETWORKING BUSINESSES, SCAM LANG YAN. YUNG MGA NA UNA SUMALI LANG ANG YUMAYAMAN.

• Nope, not here at Encore. Let’s disregard that mentality and not apply it here at Encore Ways. Kay diri sa Encore, it doesn’t work that way. As explained sa tables above, those people above you (the ones who joined before you) will eventually exit and you yourself will have the chance to reach the highest level lang din naman. So here at Encore, EVERYONE GETS THE CHANCE TO EARN FAIRLY.

For a guaranteed faster exist, new members must comply with the “1+2 FORMULA” of the company; meaning you have to invite 2 people as your direct referral and that two must also be willing to comply with the said formula and everything else will follow from there…

JOIN BECAUSE YOU WANT TO AND BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL EARN.

I know this sounds risky, because of course mu gawas gud ta ug kwarta diri. I was also skeptic to join at first, especially na student ra ko. I used my extra money to join here, ni sugal ko because I believe in the system and I’m sure I will earn man sad.

This is simply an INVESTMENT. All you need is hardwork and most especially PATIENCE. Dili ni instant, pero SURE jud naa kay makuha. We, at Encore Ways Marketing Resource Inc., are offering youa low investment but a high return opportunity. Give yourself a chance and try us

Interested? Leave a comment or
    send me a private message here and let’s talk about it!

FOLLOW @ENCOREWAYS.PH ON INSTAGRAM
    VIBER: 0922 894 7812

P.S Please respect my thread and post. If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything

100% SAFE AND LEGAL.

Invest and Earn 10k! Join ENCORE WAYS

SEND ME A PM OR VIBER ME AT 0922 894 7812

Looking for extra income?
    Join us and become an ENCORE INVESTOR today!

We are 100% safe & legal. SEC registered, kaya no need to worry, your money is safe with us

SEND ME A PM OR VIBER ME NOW AT 0922 894 7812

4.    Advertisement