Default Where do I find legit xbox one repairs?

Bought it a gamegizmo SM cebu, the xbox has problem loading games after only 1month of just using it and if it does load it it is soooo slow that is very unplayable(only used at a maximum of once or twice a week because of my busy schedule). Most likely factory defect. Supposed to be under-warantee for repairs but they can't fix it because we have to pay daw sa software needed to fix the xbox because wala daw sila ana and then dili included sa warantee. I asked for a refund or replacement but they tell me the replacement for an item bought from them is just 1 week and it has lots of "scratches" daw. Crazy company that wants to milk more on there customers. Before that they first told me that the xbox overheated and we have to replace the hardware and pay 16000, and then they told me we can pay just 14000, then they tell me what really is wrong and it's the software and I have to pay 6000 to buy the software to repair the xbox. Unbelievable. I don't even get how a company like them is authorized to sell xbox if they don't even have the complete tools to guarantee a warantee for the bought item. I decided to let my xbox one be fixed by someone else rather than let this company milk money from us.

If you guys know where I can find a place to repair an xbox or resolve this issue with gamegizmo. I would really appreciate that. Thanks

try itech, unsa diay daot sa imu xbox one bro

what happen to your xbox one?

Bought it a gamegizmo SM cebu, the xbox has problem loading games after only 1month of just using it and if it does load it it is soooo slow that is very unplayable(only used at a maximum of once or twice a week because of my busy schedule). Most likely factory defect. Supposed to be under-warantee for repairs but they can't fix it because we have to pay daw sa software needed to fix the xbox because wala daw sila ana and then dili included sa warantee. I asked for a refund or replacement but they tell me the replacement for an item bought from them is just 1 week and it has lots of "scratches" daw. Crazy company that wants to milk more on there customers. Before that they first told me that the xbox overheated and we have to replace the hardware and pay 16000, and then they told me we can pay just 14000, then they tell me what really is wrong and it's the software and I have to pay 6000 to buy the software to repair the xbox. Unbelievable. I don't even get how a company like them is authorized to sell xbox if they don't even have the complete tools to guarantee a warantee for the bought item. I decided to let my xbox one be fixed by someone else rather than let this company milk money from us.

If you guys know where I can find a place to repair an xbox or resolve this issue with gamegizmo. I would really appreciate that. Thanks

Lagi bati gyud na nga policy, labi gyud dire sa Pinas wala gyud kasabot what is warranty.

up up up up up

up up up up up

Murag wala man siguro service center ang XBOX dri sa Cebu bro, or even sa Philippines. Di sad ko sure.
    Na try na nimog duol ang DTI?

Mao na ako g buhat sauna. Naka palit kog defective nga arcade stick sa I.Tech. Rude kaau to ilang tindera, gi ignan ra ko na wa kuno siya namugos nako ug palit sa item. tsk. Tag 6,500 to ako item which is mahal2x na siay for an accessory lang. Na pugos jud silag replace ug bag.o since gi reklamo na ko sa DTI. Time consuming siya kay naa pa hearing2x didto sa DTI pero well worth it ra.

The fact pud nga sige sila change sa ila statement about sa coverage sa warranty ug repairs means nga wa silay klaro. More likely than not, wala sad jud na sila capability mu repair sa unit so I think sa ilang warranty they mean nga ipa ad2 na ug service center sa XBOX which wala man siguro gyud dri sa CEbu.

Try sa DTI bro. Pro customer man sila dd2 as long as reasonable imong pag pangayo ug tabang.

Sakto sad ka, mag salig sad na sila kay wala ra kaau mu reklamo. Once ma pa dad.an nana sila ug letter sa DTI ma usab nana ilang tone.

Another thing sad ako gi buhat is ni duol ko sa SM management before sa DTI kay tenant mana sila sa SM so pwede raka mu duol ddto.

Mas mu advice noon ko na adto ka dretso sa DTI kay wa kaau ma buhat ang SM.

hi ryan,

i'm not sure if this will answer your question.
    unfortunately,there's no xbox live officially launched in the philippines. meaning, there's no official service center here. well, as of this writing, wala pa xbox live, so wala jd tay support, officially.
    more often than not, if ganahan ka pa repair, using the manufacturer's warranty (standard is 1 year) murag kelangan pa nimu ipadala sa singapore, which is our "nearest" xbox live region..

can't really say why that store is asking you to pay half the price for hardware, when they should know (if they truly know how xbox consoles work) that "opening" the xbox will constitute in tampering, which voids the manufacturer's warranty.

there's no "paid software" for the xbox one console pd. regarding "software", if it's even remotely corrupted, the "software" is always free to download. ang console dili man ni prehas sa PC nga pde butangan ug software para maayu.. the console is built to withstand viruses, so unless official DLC or game disc, dili jd na basahon sa console..
    you can check this link para maka "offline system update" ka.. usually ma corrupt mn ang system if putol2 or way klaro imu network.. the offline system update will make sure ma DL nimu ang complete system file sa PC folder, before nimu ma copy sa USB, nga maoy imu i pasok sa imu console..
    follow lng sa steps dire nga link, if you want: Xbox One Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool

if okay ra nimu pd, try pd restore to factory defaults imu xbox one. of course, with all factory restores, ma delete jd tanan installed or saved games sa hard drive..
    pewo, all games or apps you purchased, naa mn na sa imu profile/gamertag, so ma redownload ra nimu after nimu ma download balik sa console imu profile/tag.. make sure lng nga ma sync nimu imu saved games or progress sa cloud, para dili ma delete sa console hard drive. wala ko xbox one man, pero if i remember it correctly, naa na sa settings>system>restore factory defaults.

oh, and by the way, simple ra au ni nga step, pero naka tabang pd ni sa lain nga xbox user before. the PSU has a built in surge protector, so if possible, rekta ug plug sa PSU sa wall outlet.. dili sa extension or surge protector, hehe..

btw, ga english pd ko, kay ga english mn ka sa question hahahaha..

bitaw, seriously, if dili sila ka replace, they should at least provide an option for service, kay if ni promise silag 1 year warranty, they're bound to provide that man..well, supposedly..

PERO PERO.. if you're really interested in having a local shop "fix" your xbox one, at the risk of voiding your warranty, murag kakita ko'g ing-ana sa FREESOUL, sa may jmall. though, i wouldn't recommend that, if you don't want to void the warranty hehe..

clarify lang

- from a concerned istoryan -

I bought my Xbox one sa Itech and they say 1 week direct replacement then 6months warranty. Since wala man ko ma kontinto sa warranty.

NI try kog contact sa xbox chat support then akong ge pa update ang warranty information nag send ko nila og receipt
    ilang ge update to 1yr from start nakog purchase.

Nag ask ko regarding sa warranty ni ana sila wala sa philippines ge launch ang xbox one but pede ra ma warranty but atong e pa dala sa U.S atong console (R1 man akong console) og mag pa warranty then kita mo handle sa shipping. MO contact lang ka xbox chat support for more details kung unsaun nimo pag pa warranty imong console. E prepare lang daan imong receipt.
    Last edited by danelectro; 10-14-2015 at 10:14 AM.

11.    Advertisement