Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default A Walk to Remember

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey
    The story of A Walk To Remember basically it has similar plot to my own life's story. I met an attractive girl (for me ha?) while in college (San Carlos), she's in Fine Arts, ako Arki. The girl was a born-again christian while i was in the state of seeking my own self, i was searching for the meaning of life kind of thing, she was at the right place and the right time. She then invited me to her church, i got to know the Lord and everything was history.

Although our relationship lasted only 3 months, my love for her wasn't really that deep to make me desperate or that sort of thing, but i really, really, really do missed her. She is now married to another man for more than 5 years now. I'm very thankful for her for introducing me to God. I'm now very active as a member to the church where she had invited me in. She now belongs to another church with her husband and 2 kids.
    ey thats a nice story bai...am haapy for you.... rock on with GOD!

Default Re: A Walk to Remember

isa lang ako masulti basta naka watch ko sa movie and 8 was great...... either sa book or movie basta para nakow ang story is gud......

from what i can remember, i liked both the movie and the book. they made a few changes in the movie but it was watching it that had a greater impact on me. i don't think there was anyone near me who wasn't crying.

saw the movie..a major tearjerker, huhuhu...

i have a copy of the book but haven't had the chance to read it yet bec. of my busy schedule, ehehe..true, the movie setting was in the 90's while the book is a few decades before...probably, i'll try reading it this x'mas break..

Okay raman ang movie,,, pero mas best ang sa book

Blog Entries
    A walk to remember? kadto kay Mandy moore and Shane west?

This film, even when i watch it today, mura jd gikumot akong dughan. it hurts.... great film!

- - - Updated - - -

The book is always better! read the book because i adored the movie, bad idea! needed to punch a wall to feel manly again.

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12