Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Same question. Most especially for web development.

go for "C" language..., and don't stick with 1 book! and patiently read the basics..., if you are not able to understand a particular subject/item/module/etc, read other books. this is specially when 'pointers' come into the topic, the definition is f***ing simple..., yet as I was learning it..., and I told myself..., why we need 'indirect' way of calling a variable ^_^? but..., just learn each and you'll put the pieces together eventually.

for web...php dali ra sabton....currently learning c#.net....try pud ani ts...

javascript for web development

Quote Originally Posted by 1722 View Post
    javascript for web development
    How about kung Desktop development boss, unsa nga language ma recommend nimo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Chippy View Post
    How about kung Desktop development boss, unsa nga language ma recommend nimo?
    My bias answer.

Javascript gihapon maski desktop.

Why?

By default, all desktop/laptop units comes with browser. And browser supports JS. Siguro dili pa ma phased out ang browser sa within our lifetime.

Web development - JS/node.js + mysql/mongodb

Mobile Application - Hybrid App c/o JS partnered with API backend powered by node.js/JS.

JS is everywhere.

Nice info boss @1722. Thanks

Visual Basic for desktop para nako

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12