Default Special Events Coordination

Hi, all.

Thanks for checking my thread.

I'm a newbie in the event management industry specializing in weddings and debuts in Tacloban City and as such I'd like to start sharing my skills by helping you manage your social events such as weddings and birthdays.
    I've trained in two reputable events management companies in Manila and was immersed in actual events that harnessed my skills.

With 11 years exposure in sales and marketing in a corporate world, i believe my experience equipped me with all the traits a planner should have. Together with my team, we'll make sure you'll have a hassle free event.

For or inquiries, you may reach me at this mobile number. +639065253755 or email me at celebrations.chic@gmail.com. I hope you'll consider us in your future events. Istorya ta.

Good day everyone! Happy Weekend!

Happy Sunday!!!

For clients looking for free wedding coordination services in Tacloban City, please contact 09065253755.

Up for today!

12 events in the past 12 months. One celebrity concert included. Not bad for a newbie. Call us if interested. Thanks.

7.    Advertisement