Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839

hoi mods, naunsa naman ning sports buy n sell, kamatay kapuya tanawn anang ka benloi oi, daghan naman ni reklamo wala man action. asa naman mga police ngadto. bogoa sa anang benloi wala man gi usa, yawa

Hopeless. . .

Posting here what you posted in my own thread. I believe everyone deserves to be respected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brachypelma View Post
    hoi mods, naunsa naman ning sports buy n sell, kamatay kapuya tanawn anang ka benloi oi, daghan naman ni reklamo wala man action. asa naman mga police ngadto. bogoa sa anang benloi wala man gi usa, yawa

Quote Originally Posted by brachypelma
    samoka ani imong thread bai oi, e usa kuno na tanan bi aron matagaan sad ug space ang uban, binogo mana imo.

Here is my reply:

@brachypelma hello sir, as far as I know, Foul language is not allowed here in the forums. Thank you for the heads up. We have a dedicated rep who handles istorya advertisements and we shall bring this to her attention.
    Meanwhile, It is to our understanding that you are just like any other seller who has his own advertisements, Please understand that Benloi Shopping is ecommerce business , we carry over 500 products in our online shopping website. (Duly registered and have complied with all Philippine Government licenses and Permits)
    I have reviewed Istorya buy and sell rules and I DO NOT see anything there restricting us to post ALL our products individually. Flooding of Ads though was a violation (and we will graciously accept the infraction) -- I'm afraid, your FOUL Language is a Violation as well.

Section 2 of the Istorya Forum Rules:
    2. Posts should be composed in such a manner that respects persons of all races, religions, cultures, and sexualities. No post may contain personal attacks, as they have no proper place in discussions. The purpose of this forum is to facilitate growth, not to belittle others. This also applies to Private Messages and the Shoutbox entries.Attack the Opinion not the Person.

Thank you for your Time, and Should you have other concerns, Please do not hesitate to reach me. (BEN)

Hahaha! Bogoya aning benloi uy... Murag karon pa nibasa sa rules nga gireklamo na sila. Nihirit pag reklamos foul language... Walay mahitabong foul language ni @brachypelma kung wala mo mag flooding. kadugay na ana ninyong gibuhat.

usaha nang imong mga baligya ug usa ka post sir...suggestion lang...

mas easier pa ang pag pili sa items if isa ka thread..

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    ahaha!

na wrong window ko

sorry

OnT : mao2x,
    e-usa nlng na dapat unta ang etingob nlng na nga items sa usa ka thread..
    Last edited by 2nderemperror; 07-10-2015 at 12:56 AM.

asa naman intawn mga mods diri oi? di na jd ni matabang nga forum rule.

9.    Advertisement

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839