Default Freelance programmer please read

i need someone who can do programming of microprocessors, i want to build project " temperature and humidity controller" using SI7015 IC from silicon lab. it will works as follows, both temperature and humidity is controllable, example the preset value is 50 degrees Celsius, once the actual temperature is below the preset value then relay output is continously ON while if it reaches 50 degrees Celsius then output relay is off condition. tolerance will be plus minus 2 degress of the preset value. this condition will be applied for both humidity and temperature. button is provided for setting the desired preset value, LCD Display is provided to display the actual reading both humidity and temperature level. here is the link of SI7015, Si7015 Humidity and Temperature Sensors | Silicon Labs

for those who are interested please PM me. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by etevedom View Post
    i need someone who can do programming of microprocessors, i want to build project " temperature and humidity controller" using SI7015 IC from silicon lab. it will works as follows, both temperature and humidity is controllable, example the preset value is 50 degrees Celsius, once the actual temperature is below the preset value then relay output is continously ON while if it reaches 50 degrees Celsius then output relay is off condition. tolerance will be plus minus 2 degress of the preset value. this condition will be applied for both humidity and temperature. button is provided for setting the desired preset value, LCD Display is provided to display the actual reading both humidity and temperature level. here is the link of SI7015, Si7015 Humidity and Temperature Sensors | Silicon Labs

for those who are interested please PM me. thanks.
    Naa na mo ani nga IC? or you want similar function sa IC? unsa na microprocessor? Arduino or Microchip?

wala pa sa ako ang ic Sir, different manufacturers with similar function will do, as long as same sensing range, both processor and ic not on hand, so any brand that will satisfy the needs will be considered. thanks.

Last edited by stealthghost; 07-02-2015 at 04:11 PM.

5.    Advertisement