istoryan Phone Experts, I need your opinion unta.

I bought a 2nd hand Samsung Galaxy S4 19505 for 11k from a fellow Istoryan. Used for a year. Smooth transaction, no issues with the phone at all until 4 months after i got the phone, while using it, kalit lang na I can no longer enable my wifi. I can tap it but Grayed out lang cya. It wont turn bright green.. Everything else works, bluetooth etc.. I searched online and this seems to be a known issue sa S4.

Before you tell me Mirisi girl, kay nipalit ug 2nd hand, know that I have bought used items before online with no issues that I still use until now. I have also religiously followed every fix that repair threads online have suggested.

I'm not super techy but I know enough to root, unroot and restore my phone to stock. This is what I have done so far based on recommendations from XDA masters.

1. Turn off phone, remove battery, wait for 5 minutes and wait for WIFI to turn on- DID not work.
2. While phone is on, pull out battery, wait for 5 minutes and power up- wifi still wont turn on.
3. Disabled Wifi Power Saving Mode- dial *#0011# (or *#27663368378# or look up your model phone). When Service Mode window's up tap menu key, then WIFI, then Click OFF (on the very bottom, by default it is ON)- did not work.
4. Restore Factory settings- did not work.
5. Flash wifi fix for my baseband through ODIN from XDA - did not work.
6. Flash latest modem for my phone through ODIN from XDA - did not work.
7. Unrooted my phone and flash STOCK S4 rom- unfortunately also did not fix my wifi.

After everything, i thought basin hardware issue na jud cya and based on support threads, the last option na jud is to open the back of my phone and clean the wifi antenna. According to them, a lot have done this and fixed their issue. But this is the only thing I haven't done kay mahadlok nako hilabtan ang board basin masamutan hinuon.

So I went to Airtouch in SM hoping they can do this, they checked and confirmed that ang WIFI IC Capacitor sako phone ang guba. I thought they can just fix it, tayhop dri tayhop didto.. limpyohan or unsa but they wont even touch the board and giuli nako ang unit. They need to fix the entire board jud daw. Asking price nila is 14k to fix it. Which to me is, ayaw nalang. So I tried the Samsung Service center in JY and they also said they needed to fix the entire board worth 9k.

My question is, is there no other way to fix this other than replace the board?
Wala na lain repair shop or Phone Tech diha na mu ukab ani and try to fix the wifi IC or antenna lang?
There seems to be so many videos of techs who fixed this issue by cleaning the antenna.. without the need to replace the board unta.

Is it even worth it to have my phone fixed for 9k when 2nd hand ni, or should i just surrender after everything I've done and buy a new one?

Tabang intawn. Ka surrenderon nako. Sa mga sweto dira, I would appreciate your responses. Salamat!