Default Do people post Street Car Racing schedules in public?

I'm just really curious, because yesterday when I went to Petron to gas up (that was around late 11pm sa Recla) I saw what I think are race cars because of their unusual customized looks...and that there was a red Ferrari hehe.

I just wanted to know if there's a website or page sa FB where they post their racing schedules and if it's a public event or private lang kay I haven't seen a live street race before and I love cars. <3
    I didn't get to see the race though kay igo ra ko nagpa gas and I was with my family *cry* and I wasn't sure if wa pa to ga sugod ang lumba-anay or humana. Lol

Hope you guys can help me with this one Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Takkosan View Post
    I'm just really curious, because yesterday when I went to Petron to gas up (that was around late 11pm sa Recla) I saw what I think are race cars because of their unusual customized looks...and that there was a red Ferrari hehe.

I just wanted to know if there's a website or page sa FB where they post their racing schedules and if it's a public event or private lang kay I haven't seen a live street race before and I love cars. <3
    I didn't get to see the race though kay igo ra ko nagpa gas and I was with my family *cry* and I wasn't sure if wa pa to ga sugod ang lumba-anay or humana. Lol

Hope you guys can help me with this one Thanks in advance
    im not sure if mag drag race paba diha sa recle, sauna raman to nga mingaw pa... sauna mo tambay ko diha sa 7eleven kay naay mag gubay ug sounds diha... pero racing? lisod kay wala nay tarong karsada diri sa cebu... beside street racing is not scheduled normally mag tapok2 unya sabot2 raman na... kanang naay schedule nasabotan nana siya... pero dili na i publicize kay illegal man...

i have some few friends now living 6-feet-below the ground na tungod anang drag race sa recle sa una katong uso pa ang mga kalabira nga motor... unya mag alibwag inig labay sa pulis...

Recently lng naay racing sa srp. Timingan na nangaon mi sa lantaw.

4.    Advertisement