Default PW recovery Random Question is not random...

and it doesnt work... Ni try ko recover sa ako other account pero permi lang mo ingon nga sayop daw. Ang "Random" Question kay "What is the tagline found under the iSTORYA.NET logo?" pero inig submit nako kay sayop daw. Is this a bug or something? Please advise.

Blog Entries
    Didn't you know multiple accounts is not allowed here? I doubt mods will help you with that.

Hmmmm, i forgot about that. Probably not. I lost the PW of that account and decided to create a new one. I just need to check something on that account, but it's not really that important and I can live without it. The more worrying issue here, however, is what if one forgot one's PW. How will they be able to retrieve it, if the PW recovery option won't work?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmankaga View Post
    Hmmmm, i forgot about that. Probably not. I lost the PW of that account and decided to create a new one. I just need to check something on that account, but it's not really that important and I can live without it. The more worrying issue here, however, is what if one forgot one's PW. How will they be able to retrieve it, if the PW recovery option won't work?
    making new accounts seems fine as a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post
    making new accounts seems fine as a solution.
    That's what I did on my old account. I created a new one since the old one doesn't contain anything important. There's just one minor problem though. Doesn't that beat the idea of a password recovery option? Not to mention that you have to start all over again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmankaga View Post
    That's what I did on my old account. I created a new one since the old one doesn't contain anything important. There's just one minor problem though. Doesn't that beat the idea of a password recovery option? Not to mention that you have to start all over again.
    I tried to recovery my password and works just fine... I wonder what did you answer for the question?

just to be clear (no offense or whatsoever) you answered "more than just talk" right? and yet it didn't work? I think there's no bug, I just tried the pw recovery here, it works fine. can please check it again.

8.    Advertisement