Default (Super Wealth)Home Base Job for everyone for only 100 pesos the membership.

What is SuperWealth Online Business?
    Ans: It is a pure online business that sells the SuperWealth Rights to every individual who wants to participate in the program

2.What is a SuperWealth Rights and how does it work?
    Ans: SWR compose of 2 concept of rights. The Commission Right and the Revenue Share Right.

3.What is Commission Right? ( RC )
    Ans: Commission Right is a right given to every official member wherein he will be earning from his referrals on the following levels.

15% from his first level
    5% from his 2nd level
    4% from his 3rd level
    3% from his 4th level
    2% from his 5th level
    1% from his 6th level
    1% from his 7th level
    1% from 8th level
    1% from 9th level
    1% from 10th level

4.What is Revenue Share Right? (RS)
    Ans: Revenue Share Right is a right given to every official member wherein he will have an equal share from the 35% of sales in membership entry

5.What are the Membership Entry that are sold in SW?
    Ans:

SW100 = It has 1x Revenue Share Right and the full benefits of Commission Right
    SW500= It has 5x Revenue Share Right and the full benefits of Commission Right
    SW1000= It has 10x Revenue Share Right and the full benefits of Commission Right

6. Does SW allows multiple accounts?
    Ans: Yes, but with different email and username for every account

7.Can member upgrade the membership entries within the same account?
    Ans: Yes! He will just add 400 PHP to avail the upgrade in Sw500 and 900 PHP to Sw1000. He can also upgrade from Sw500 to Sw1000

8.Can member have both Sw500 and Sw1000 in one account?
    Ans: Yes! He has a choice to have 2 SW membership in one account

9. What are the mode of payments in buying the Super Wealth Rights?
    Ans:

*Paypal = zethrozethro@yahoo.com ( Dollar is the only accepted currency for payment. It should be $2.5 for SW100, $12.5 for SW1000,and $25 for SW1000

*Union Bank (Eon Account) = 109451966650 , account owner is Daniel Guevarra Jr

*BPI =8939 2798 58 , account owner is Daniel Guevarra Jr

*Smart Money = 5299-6732-6496-7111 , account owner is Daniel Guevarra Jr

*Gcash = 09153746987 ,account owner is Daniel Guevarra Jr

*Local Remittances = Western, Lbc, Palawan, and Cebuana only. Send to Daniel Guevarra Jr. After payment, the picture of receipt should be sent to me in facebook MY FACEBOOK

Dito sa SUPERWEALTH kahit d tau laging online, kahit d laging ng fafacebook pde parin tau kumita

Murang mura lng ang puhunan ng pagkakitaan sa facebook

P100 lng pde n tau kumita araw2.

tara join us At kumita din arw2 tulad nmn.

pay-in option :https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=7747d3b600

follow simple steps to activate your account :https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=cc9507189f
    quirries ? ADD me on my Facebook. anthonytadena@aol.com and PM ME ! Or Txt me! 09364046440.

Naa pud ni ingani sauna P50 pud to ila fee para mu apil.. karon na wagtang na hehehehe

Why take advantage bro? while bag.o pa ga sugod. Nag start ni xa pag Jan. 2014 pa..

mag online ra mi sa facebook, mao ra ni amo buhaton.?

Maypa nang ubang networking schemes like SWA may product pa, kini wa jud!

Commission Right is a right given to every official member wherein he will be earning from his referrals on the following levels.
    Revenue Share Right is a right given to every official member wherein he will have an equal share from the 35% of sales in membership entry.

No offense Mr. T naa mao gud uban sir nga dili pa maka afford sa 2500k nga pay in sa SWA bah.. so maau nlng sa ilang 1st 100 pesos naa silay ma income... kay karon asa ka kita imo 100 mo tubo?? karon murag pang taxi nlng ng 100 dli nka maka invest ug business ana.

I move to close this thread

8.    Advertisement