Default 2002 Toyota REVO GL... Manual...Gas...Below Php300k...Mileage 72,000+

UPDATE: SOLD ON 1/29/2013

We’ve finally decided. Now you can…
    Get Your Very Own Pre-Owned Family Car
    At A Bargain Price… Only If Bought Before May 2014…

Imagine if you had a car you can drive to take your family or friends out whenever you feel like it.

How about shopping for clothes or groceries during the rainy season without worrying about getting wet during the commute back home?

Today’s your lucky day.

If you want to buy a car for you and your family this may be the most important post you’ll be reading today.

If you’re looking for a good, solid and affordable car… something to take the family out for trips to the beach, or to bring friends/office mates to nights out in the city… keep reading until the very end for an offer you can’t refuse.

What if I tell you that you can get a 2002 Toyota Revo at a reasonably affordable price? A price you can even call a bargain…

We’re Selling Our 2002 Toyota Revo…

• A 2002 Toyota Revo GLX, first owned (second version, was in production from 2000-2002)

• 1.8 Liter Gasoline engine, which was a better option compared to the diesel engine Revo back then because it wasn’t as loud and obtrusive, unlike the new diesel engines today

• Manual transmission to give you full control of your driving experience. (Choose when and when not to shift gears to create a smoother run, and have the option for cruise control for fuel efficiency, something I really miss when driving an automatic)

• Cool air-condition systems keep you and your passengers “chillaxing” during the ride

• Power steering and power windows keep everything easy with push-button simplicity

• Power door-locks keep everyone safe, especially little rascals who just love to play with the door handles

• HUGE space in the back area, we were able to put mountain bikes, LPG tanks, ice coolers, lots of cases of beer, cages, pets, plants… almost anything you could think of

• Despite it being with us for a long time, the mileage is still at 72,000+, a feat I’m pretty sure not many cars from 2002 can show off… it’s because our family has two cars, and usage was split between both… (other cars from 2002 have over 100,000+ in mileage)

The Ultimate Road-trip/Adventure Vehicle

More interior space than an overrated SUV… And it burns less fuel too…

We had used this car for trips to all the beaches in Cebu, travelling to the southern-most and northern-most areas of Cebu, visits to Simala Church, nights out with friends, taking our dogs to the vet, hauling items from one house to another, and lots more…

By now, you may be thinking that when you get this car today or some day in the near future, you too can do all the things above, PLUS more...

But this car isn’t for everyone…

Here are a few reasons why you SHOULD NOT buy this car…

1. If you’re a used-car saleman– We’d prefer to sell this family car to direct buyers only, hopefully it would serve the same purpose of transporting lots of people around, and not just left in display to collect dust.
    We’d also like to avoid used-car dealers and their scare tactics and last price offers of 150k less than the original selling price. (Two men tried to pressure us into selling our old Toyota VIOS for cheap using scare tactics… If you’re a salesman planning to screw us over, I want to tell you ahead I’m not as forgiving as my Dad…)

2. If you’re looking for a car JUST to get girls to crawl into bed with you – Sadly, the Revo would be a bad choice for a car if you’re looking to get the chickas’ attention. A second hand BMW/Benz is a much better pick.

3. If you DON’T need the HUGE space in the back – One of the things I absolutely love about this car is that it has lots of space for people who REALLY NEED the space. Big families with lots of kids, people who love bringing the barkada along for joy rides, etc…

I remember we were able to cram (and I do mean CRAM) about 12 people inside this ride during one beach outing… plus our food, bags and belongings.

No kidding.

We had me as the driver , then had 2 people in the passenger seat, 4 people in the back seat, 4 people sitting in back-most area with 1 more guy sitting on the floor way back… Good times.

This Car Can Even Climb Mountains… Sort Of

A few months before my wedding my fiancée and I took this car up to Busay to visit the flower farms to have an impromptu photo shoot.

What awaited us was an insanely steep dirt road that led to breathtaking fields of flowers.

Sadly, we weren’t able to do our impromptu photo shoot because the caretakers of the flower fields said photography isn’t allowed. Who knew, right?

But we did have a great time picking flowers, and bringing back many bouquets of beautiful flowers at astonishingly low prices.

The Transporter…

Aside from taking us to flower fields out on the hilltops of Busay…

This car transported piles and piles of flowers that we bought from the flower field caretaker the day before our wedding to be used for the Church and the reception. Imagine… this REVO was once filled to the brim with flowers.

My then-fiancee and her bridesmaids assembled the flower baskets/centerpieces all on their own back at my family’s place the morning of the wedding.

Plus, we didn’t expect that we’d be having so many guests from outside Cebu.

So of course, this REVO came to the rescue and helped out in transporting family, relatives and friends from St. Therese Church to Chateau de Busay.

This car probably went back and forth three times before the reception… and three more times after hours.

When you’ll be having plans of going to the beach with your entire family…

Or taking your barkada to adventures and road-trips all over Cebu… and even outside Cebu…

If you have plans moving materials, plants, pets, furniture and most importantly people’s butts from point A to point B…

Then You’ll Want To Buy This Toyota REVO Today…

This car has been with us since 2002, that being said, it’s took its share of battle scars.

Nothing serious I swear, no run-ins with the law, no car crashes or life-threatening accidents, nor anything illegal…
    Here is a list of the car’s minor scars:

• There’s small damage to one of the outside door handles, maybe because of a foiled car-jacking attempt. (We say foiled because the door was never opened, and nothing was stolen… Maybe it was too tough for him? Who knows…)

• The stand on one of the back-most seats are slightly bent, which was probably our mistake in one of our trips. We’re not sure how it happened at all, but I guess we had a “big guy” sit way back in the foldable back seats, and he probably enjoyed the trip a little too much.

• There’s a small dent at the back of the car, and a crack on the stepping ledge (whatever it’s called) at the back.

• Parts of the wheels have been stolen back when my Dad used to park this car somewhere near Sto. Nino Church… there in the morning and gone in the afternoon. Rugby boys.

But again, nothing serious, nothing illegal, nothing harmful, but all in the name of good times.

This Car’s Second Wind

A few months after our wedding the battery died down.

So we replaced it with a brand new MOTOLITE battery on November 19, 2013.

Not only will you get bargain price when you buy this car, you’ll get a brand new car battery already installed free of charge!

How can YOU get a chance to own this car?

Know that buying this ride will likely cost you almost a million pesos LESS than buying a brand new car of its kind.

The Toyota Revo line has been discontinued in 2005, and its newer incarnation is now the Toyota Innova, which the GLX Revo’s mid-range to high-end counterpart models are averagely priced at 1.3 million plus.

With this Revo, you’ll kick the doors wide open to possibilities of all kinds, from road trips to Mountain View or Bantayan, to Simala pilgrimages, beach outings, nights out in the city and a ton more.

We’ve even taken this car to Bohol twice.

We’ve done it, and when you drive this car, you’ll be thrusted front-row seat to have your chance to do all these things and more…

Put pedal to the metal, as you kiss all your old worries about commuting under harsh weather, sun and rain goodbye.

You can travel with family and friends… with pets and plants… transport furniture and cargo… cases of beer… baskets and baskets of flowers… and anything you want.

Last Price?

If you think about how much owning a car like this with a LOT of space would change your life… no more commuting under the hot sun, or getting wet in the rain… no more worrying about how to bring groceries back home every week… easy options for impromptu road-trips and family outings…

How much would you pay for this car?

Most of the 2002 REVOs you’ll find for sale at used-car shops cost Php325,000+… some even as high as Php350,000. But you won’t know for sure whether or not those cars had some bad history… crime… smuggling… you don’t want to get caught in something like that.

Now, you won’t be paying that much for this REVO… you also won’t have to risk a thing.

Only from today and until mid-2014… you can buy it for a quick spot-cash/bank transfer payment of only Php300,000!!!

UPDATED PRICE: Php287,000 only if bought before May 2014.

Why so affordable compared to the rest?

It’s because after I’ve moved out of our house nobody’s using this car anymore.

My parents have their own car, and my brothers don’t want to drive.

We don’t want this car to rust and decay in our driveway. We’d rather have someone like you continue to love and drive this car just like we used to.

That’s why we want to sell this car ASAP so it will rule the streets once again. Take a good look at it. It’s longing to go outside again.

But you have to hurry if you want to buy this car. This ad isn’t just going out on iStorya, but on other websites as well. If you delay… you will miss your chance of owning this bargain of a ride.

IF YOU’RE INTERESTED… AND IF YOU’RE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING THIS RIDE…

Here’s what you want to do next…

When you’ve decided that this 2002 Toyota Revo GLX is the car you want…

And if you’ve already imagined yourself on your next road trip, driving this car…

Text us right now at 0917-329-7403(Globe) and get this car for only Php287,000!!!

Talk to you soon.

Josh

P.S. – This is a really good car. The engine is powerful, and what I love most about it is the space. We really did use this car the way it’s supposed to be used, with people’s butts of all shapes and sizes in it and traveling lots and lots of times.

P.P.S. – We were also not kidding about preferring to sell this family car to another family. We’d rather you use this as a monster-road-trip-machine of your own.
    Last edited by sagoy; 01-29-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Wow, nindota pag ka himo sa thread nimo bro! Sorry, wala lang nako nabasa tanan kay katulgon nako. Sayang lang dili ni diesel; would it buy it immediately if it was.

Help ko UP!

@marcdaven Lagi. Mao man uso ron gud kai diesel. Pero sauna pag palit sa akong amahan ani kai saba pa kaayo ang makina sa diesel na revo, so gas nlang napili niya. XD

Up for tonight!

Get your very own family car today!
    Text 0917-329-7403(Globe)

Mao ni saktos a pahimo sa isa ka ad.. Hahaha
    Ing ani unta ako gusto bro nga sakyanan di lang gid kaabot sa budget hehehe
    +1 for you bro!

up.. nice family car gyud ni and priced very reasonably.

Up ta ani.. nice na family car jud! I wish I can afford one...

Up for today!

Get your very own family car today!
    Text 0917-329-7403(Globe)

nice presentation bro! very detailed.

9.    Advertisement