Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

mga owners.. pyts ra a2 registration karon 2013??

Hi boss, im selling my honda fit (red) 1.3 for 290k with kits and mags. dile ko kibaw mo post og pic dire sa istorya raba. But basin interested ka.

Quote Originally Posted by faker24 View Post
    Hi boss, im selling my honda fit (red) 1.3 for 290k with kits and mags. dile ko kibaw mo post og pic dire sa istorya raba. But basin interested ka.
    ngano man baligya man na nimo boss fakeR? sayanga naka mags naman di gani na

keep your comments coming

up for tonight?? hehe na mingaw na ang honda fit..

unsa ni, buy and sell kay e UP? ay na sigeg dugay-dugay TS, join the bandwagon! palit na dayun og FIT nya e post dayun diri. mao nay nindot tan awn ani imo thread. e apil pud og post imo mga mods nya.. ya know, the works.

ts, ayaw na sige up. na abot nalang 5 pages imo thread, sharo wa pa jud ka maka decide. kung naa naka bad feeling about the honda fit especially concerning the registration issues, then look for another car. it is already a huge sign for you to consider. mas maayo 2nd hand local unit honda jazz or any brand/model of your liking. hope this helps you can finally decide.

thanks for the suggestions guys.. as you can see this thread is owner's review so i can see problems and problems to be if i'm going to get an assembled honda fit.. issues about the EO i would consider is still fresh.. so i'm taking a step back to give it some time to settle down and see where this is going to go..

but anyways thanks..

listening to pros and cons now a days.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345