Default Driver and nanny wanted in london

My name is Jonathan Sedgwick,50,I work with the UK Border Agency as a director.My wife is Sarah,a medical doctor.We live on Westerton Avenue,Bearsden,Glasgow,UK.We are looking for a honest aupair or nanny and also a driver to take care of our 2 boys (James aged 3 and Tom aged 5.) Our kids are fairly easy going and relaxed,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact, we would entertain the nanny speaking to them in
    her own mother-tongue.We only seek a Au pair and also a driver for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £3000 Monthly with a weekly pocket money of £200. Hence we are doing everything that would motivate the intending Aupair/ Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children.
    You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with you. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My email is( victorgbowo@london.com)

Regards,

Jonathan Sedgwick

Default Re: Driver and nanny wanted in london

ilad na im0 bai.......... ayaw lng pakita dri cebu kay aq ray m0 patay nmo..... bwahahahahhaha......

CLOSE THIS THREAD MGA MODS...... SCAM NI......

now i read about this, i remembered my daughter's tutor. same gyud kaayo ug offer ani pero niabot nalang 100k iyang gasto sige lang gyapon pangayo. i think scam gyud ni, dagko pa gyud kaayo ug offer ni sila. lahi bayad kuno as driver, as tutor ug as nanny.

sa kadghan walay trabaho sa london, diri jud ka mangita sa Cebu?

Post kuno Sir ug picture ni maam sarah kay mo apply ko ug driver....

hahaha gi unsa pag kahibaw nila og istorya.net sa london? nyahahaha!!!

daghan maayong laki sa london mo take care og mga bata, lisod2x lang dyud ni silag import og bisaya?

so funny.

negativity

same modus mani sa una pa intawon uy. dlikado ni sa mga mabiktima. possible kani ang mga mahitabo:
    1. magpabayad ang supposed employer for fees, etc (pls lng intawon ayaw mo pa ilad) then thanky ou na dayon.
    2. madayon ang biyahe kunuhay padung London pero ang ending pickupon ka sa country nga naay connecting flight to London kay naa daw delay kunuhay. kuhaon dayon ang passport ug IDs sa biktima for security reasons kunuhay na sad. from there possibleng gamiton na ang biktima for prostitution, drug running, etc. Dili na maka uli sa Pinas kay wlay passport.

MODs pla intawon check taga asa ning TS para sa kaluwasan sa tanan.

Glasgow? Not that far from Dundee, a train ride will take you about 1 and half hour.

Why wanted driver and nanny for London, whilst you reside in Glasgow?

London is not Glasgow and vice versa. I have a friend from Nigeria, he's willing to work full time as a driver and need not traveling expenses in your part as he's in London right now. Post your contact here and will convey it to him.

10.    Advertisement