Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Sharing how I get rid with my seesaw weight. From 220lbs to 170lbs.

i have the same problem.. currently at 210lbs, tungod sad sa work maong ni dako ko ron. samot pa gyud na hinay akong metabolism, i wish I had my brothers body kay bisag daghan kaayog kaon dili gyud kaayo siya mo dako, unlike me.
    tig jog ko before, hilig sad kog trekking.. pero tungod lagi sa work dili na ka lugar.. i work in a call center type environment.. pang gabii mostly.

unsay inyong ika recommend, how should I begin.. thanks

^^been working in a call center for several years now too. i understand most of us are into this job because of the decent pay pero mabutang jud sa risk atong health esp ug pang gabii ka kay lahi raman jud ang tulog sa adlaw. im lucky bisag call center ko karon, pang adlaw na jud siya 7-4pm sat/sun off pa jud. at least nakabalik jud ko sa healthy lifestyle. this is primarily the reason nganong nag yoyo pud akong weight. i find it almost impossible not to gain weight ug pang gabii ka considering the stress, sedentary type of job and lack of sleep. not too many people know that stress could lead to obesity no matter if u dont eat a lot. try to search it on google. ang night jobs are also linked to several types of cancer. plus ang stress nga imong makuha listening to shouting and cursing customers, dili raba jud ka puede makig away. motivation is the key jud, ug will. karon, diri lang ko sa balay ga work out, i have a machine, at least 45 mins daily and twice a day on weekends. in 2010, i only weight about 52kg, last month, niabot kog 69kg. huhuhu. grabe, but now im about 62 na and working to get back to my old weight. wala man gud koy laing bisyo kaon ra. kani jung weight loss is one of the most challenging thing that one can do this is why this is such a big business because everyone wants to look and feel great inside out. we can do this!

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    ^^been working in a call center for several years now too. i understand most of us are into this job because of the decent pay pero mabutang jud sa risk atong health esp ug pang gabii ka kay lahi raman jud ang tulog sa adlaw. im lucky bisag call center ko karon, pang adlaw na jud siya 7-4pm sat/sun off pa jud. at least nakabalik jud ko sa healthy lifestyle. this is primarily the reason nganong nag yoyo pud akong weight. i find it almost impossible not to gain weight ug pang gabii ka considering the stress, sedentary type of job and lack of sleep. not too many people know that stress could lead to obesity no matter if u dont eat a lot. try to search it on google. ang night jobs are also linked to several types of cancer. plus ang stress nga imong makuha listening to shouting and cursing customers, dili raba jud ka puede makig away. motivation is the key jud, ug will. karon, diri lang ko sa balay ga work out, i have a machine, at least 45 mins daily and twice a day on weekends. in 2010, i only weight about 52kg, last month, niabot kog 69kg. huhuhu. grabe, but now im about 62 na and working to get back to my old weight. wala man gud koy laing bisyo kaon ra. kani jung weight loss is one of the most challenging thing that one can do this is why this is such a big business because everyone wants to look and feel great inside out. we can do this!
    ako call center sad ko for 6years na i think...ehehehe... i always make time to go to the gym after work, and make sure to sleep a minimum of 6hours jud at least... watch wat u eat lang, if possible prepare ur own food, i personally have a baon stadning by sa ako station and dha ra ko mukaon sa station if every 2.5hours (break)... my goal is to be bigger than i can ever be im only 5'3" and i currently weigh 176lbs, but im more or less lean at 15% bf, but ur goals might be different than mine, and in my opinion getting lean and bigger is more difficult that losing weight... but with all this staying healthy is a choice for most of us, we just need to make it happen and do it

Everything is bad when you over do it. Let me tell you my story, my first year of college, I was 240 lbs and at the onset of early stage diabetes. my 3rd year of college i was down to 160 lbs. I used to spend 3 hours a day, 5 times a week at the gym. Lifted low weights but high reps, so I was not at all bulky but super lean, six pack and all. I would not consume carbohydrates at all. if i did, then I would go jogging afterwards. It became a lifestyle. It became my life. I was healthy and could run a marathon without any special preparations. It wasn't all good though, I was very irritable then, always falling asleep wherever. My life was consumed by working out, counting calories, watching what I eat. Then I got married had a daughter and quit that lifestyle. Now, im at 205 lbs. not as lean as i used to be but im happier . I eat 3 full meals a day plus snacks and dessert. I exercise once a week just to maintain my weight at 205. Sure, we should eat healthier and can always exercise a bit more but you know what, Life is short and could end any minute. So just try to live it to the fullest.

5.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678