Thread: The Dukan Diet

Blog Entries

Default The Dukan Diet

I tried to search "Dukan Diet" here, but I got 0 results,
    if a thread like this already exists, please let me know so I'll have it deleted by the mods.

I'm just wondering if any of you have tried/heard this kind of diet?
    Maybe you might want to share your inputs/reviews.

The Dukan Diet

The revolutionary weight loss plan has taken the world by storm!
    Our 4 Phase diet gives you 2 steps to lose the weight and 2 steps to keep it off forever! This is healthy eating where you eat "as much as you like" of 100 foods - no starvation and no frustration.

4 Stages

The diet is based on a list of over 100 allowed foods, as well as four specific ground pillars also known as phases: attack, cruise, consolidation, and stabilization.

The attack phase is designed to enable dieters to rapidly lose 2 to 3 kilograms (4.4 to 6.6 lb) in 2–7 days by kick-starting their metabolism. Dieters are allowed to eat as much as they want of 72 protein-rich foods.

The cruise phase is designed to allow dieters to more gradually achieve the weight they aim for by eating protein-rich foods with the addition of 28 specific vegetables. The length of this phase is usually calculated as 1 kilogram (2.2 lb) of weight loss per week, but this is based on specific personal conditions. Tolerated foods are also allowed as per the programme, but any weight gain will ban some of these.

The consolidation phase is designed to help in preventing any future massive weight gain. During this phase, fruit, bread, cheese and starchy foods are reintroduced into a normal diet, leaving two celebratory meals a week as directed by the plan.
    Finally, in the stabilization phase, dieters can essentially eat whatever they want without gaining weight by following a few rules: protein day once a week, eating oat bran every day and making a commitment to "take the stairs". According to Dukan, dieters shall follow this last phase for the rest of their life to avoid regaining weight.

Sources:
    The Dukan Diet / US - Dukan US
    Dukan Diet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are there anyone of you who have tried this? Is this effective?

Default Re: The Dukan Diet

try unya ni nako cham kung effective bah.

Default Re: The Dukan Diet

Luckily, di ko kailangan ug diet. Weee.

4.    Advertisement