Default How to update Nokia N8 from symbian 3 to Symbian Belle or Symbian Anna

I had bought my 1st camera phone (Nokia N
    I want to update its firmware to belle but in my search in the web some have
    bad comments T_T
    I cant dare to take the risk

Default Re: How to update Nokia N8 from symbian 3 to Symbian Belle or Symbian Anna

use the official FW not the leaked one. install nokia suite in ur pc den it shud prompt for an update. or u can visit nokia store at malls then have them update the firmware for you.

Default Re: How to update Nokia N8 from symbian 3 to Symbian Belle or Symbian Anna

Dili jud nice kung bisag asa2 raka download. better jus adto nalang sa nokia center. Ako c7 kai nag.ka palpak jud boss. But okay na ron.

should be posted here bro--> https://www.istorya.net/forums/gizmos...mp-n8-116.html

but to answer your question.. if under warranty pa imo n8, dad-a lang sa Nokia and libre rana update..

If wala nay warranty, try any Cooked Firmware.. naa daghan sa dailymobile.se

if di ka gustog CFW, update lag imoha, use OVI SUITE or NOKIA PC SUITE..

Thanks sa reply... maybe I'll go sa nokia center para sure... kay this month pani napalit... nag-apas ko sa camera update sa belle ^_^ macro shot

bad thing bro about the belle is that its much slower than the orig OS. but thats the only way to go, better to bring your phone to nokia care either in sm or ayala center.

7.    Advertisement