Default how to configure BB 8900 for Sun GPRS

guys naa ko amigo need niya unsaon pagset up sa sun gprs sa BB, not supported man gud daw pag text niya sa sun...basin naa working dha na configurations pa post daw ty ty!

Default Re: how to configure BB 8900 for Sun GPRS

up help me!

Activate GPRS by sending ACTIVATE to 2300

e Quote nako ang mga post sa uban.

I think you should go to sun shop for them to configure it directly since they don't have it via text
    What you need to do is find a blackberry data plan from Sun, be it prepaid or postpaid... I can't tell you the exact information for the plans because I'm a Globe sunscriber. Bottomline, activating GPRS means nothing for a blackberry... That's only good for nokia/samsung/cherry mobile/iphones. Once you have your data plan activated.. You will be able to use your blackberry properly
    For prepaid users the APN should be "minternet" (without quotes) or "fbband" for postpaid users if you want to use their data service outside of normal BIS coverage. Set it at "blackberry.net" (without quotes again) to prevent the carrier from charging you with extra fees.

Sun also has prepaid BIS in 1/3/7/30-day durations (PHP 50/125/250/1000 respectively), just key in "BB#DAY" (where # is the amount of days ie. BB1DAY) and send to 386. Once you receive the SMS acknowledging your service activation you can then go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table (OS 5) or to Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table (OS 6) and use the BB menu to access the "Register Now" option to update your device with SUN BIS. Your device will then attempt to download the appropriate Service Books. Try a device reset/battery pull (by physically taking out the battery or holding alt+right shift+del) if you think your device is not registering properly.

I don't know if Sun has promos similar to Globe's BB Social/Messaging where the service is only PHP 300 per month since I always use the full BIS service.

For power users who want to create/access their push mail account and other BIS settings through regular browsers the Sun BIS site is http://suncellularph.blackberry.com.

Sun BIS is also good (if not at times better) than Globe BIS. I don't have a third BlackBerry to try out Smart's BIS but I have friends who do and have been happy with their service.

The only advantage (as of July 1, 2011) of Globe over the other carrier's BIS service is that their BBMAX service also covers non-BIS usage for the same monthly fee (999) but the service is sometimes terrible at best.
    There you go.

The reason di nako type ang Blackberry hehehe.

ty sir smarkies..hehehe mao diay...chokoya sad blackberry hehe

5.    Advertisement