Default .Net and/or Java programmers for Kuala Lumpur

Hi istoryans,

I need .Net and/or Java Programmers for Kuala Lumpur. You can call the Philippine Embassy here in Kuala Lumpur for verification. The agency's name who will process your working visa is "People Dynamics" with website's People Dynamics Recruitment & Outsourcing. The agency is already established and known here in the Phil Embassy in KL. It's not listed kasi in POEA there kasi nga Malaysian based. That's why if you are in doubt, you can ask your friends who are here to call the Phil. Embassy to inquire. Their number is 2148-4233 (country code is +60 and area code is 03). You can also call them directly from there sa Pinas..+6032148-4233.... Or if in doubt, google their Telephone number nalang or call our embassy there to ask the Phil Embassy's number here... If interested send me your resume's at genevieve_dy@yahoo.com please indicate how much is your expected salary. you can also text me at +63927-779-1491... dont call, just text.. mahal ang charge sa call mga kapatid, roaming ra na.. ambot pud ug mareach ba ko ninyo if tawagan but if you want to speak with me jud, you can text and i can viber-call you.. text usa kay ako wifi dili ON pirme kay kalas sa battery.

Here are the qualifications that they need:

Microsoft Dot Net JD

• A recognized degree in Computer Science or similar.
    • At least 3 – 5 years working experience in application development with excellent formal and interpersonal communication skills.
    • Good working knowledge of the Windows XP or Windows 7 Operating System.
    • Knowledge, experience and understanding of the Microsoft .NET development platform preferably in ASP.NET 2.0 or 3.5 and C# in particular
    • Good exposure to service oriented architecture and Microsoft technology WCF development experience.
    • Experience with server software using IIS, MS SharePoint with a good understanding of infrastructure and security concepts.
    • Knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 with experience in SQL Server Reporting and Analysis Services.
    • Must be familiar with :-

1.System specification and analysis procedures
    2.Object oriented programming methods and languages
    3.Systems Software Specification Lifecycle
    4.Web development technologies
    5.Knowledge of SCRUM exposure is of an advantage
    JAVA Requirements:

• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor' Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
    • Required skill(s): J2EE, Java Servlets, Javabeans/EJBs, Hibernate or Spring or Stripe
    • Preferred skill(s): JDBC, JavaScript,
    • Required language(s): English
    • 4 or more years of Java experience managing application design, software development, maintenance and delivery with at least 2 years with application servers; e.g. J2EE Application Server; IBM Websphere, Tomcat, or BEA Weblogic; Apache.
    • Minimum of 3 years technical work experience in a team environment as a programmer.
    • Strong experience with Web architecture and Web design and development tools and languages, e.g. JSP, JDBC, Java Servlets, Javabeans/EJBs, SQL, Perl, UNIX, C++, CORBA, JavaScript, SOAP, XML/XSLT/FOP, HTML, Struts, ANT, CVS, CMP, WebLogic.
    • Strong relational database experience (e.g. DB2, Sybase, SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i).
    • Experience designing N-tiered applications, with multi-tier architecture and production Internet architectures.
    • Strong experience developing and implementing highly complex technical solutions in a J2EE web environment.
    • Rapid applications development or extreme programming experience
    • Knowledge of new architecture such as google’s able project is of an advantage

Having knowledge regarding agile business business feels great because finally that is how you grow in a certain way and understanding things properly can surely help in quite a positive way keep it this way and i am sure you will be able to get someone who can help you.

Default ASP Dot Net development services

QServices offers top-notch ASP Dot Net development services tailored to your business needs. Our expert team delivers robust and scalable solutions to help you achieve your goals. Contact us today for a consultation.

4.    Advertisement