View RSS Feed

Finding Financial Freedom by COACH ROVEL

My Concern with OFW

Rate this Entry
When I was in Manila last September, I have a boardmate who is a seaman who worked abroad for more than ten years already. I was surprised to know that he has no savings. I realized that having big income alone will not give you time and money freedom.

This is my question to our fellow Filipinos who work abroad, do you have the financial education that gives you time and money freedom. When I say time and money freedom, you have the following:

- More time to your family (wife and kids - if you are married)

- Seeing your kids grow

- Provide an abundant lifestyle to your parents and spending more time with them while they are still alive

- Spending more time doing your hobbies

- Do important things than working for money like providing more business opportunities and jobs to Filipinos

- And many more things you can do if you are financially free

If you realized that you don't have the following above, please allow me to tell you that we have an advocacy on spreading financial literacy to all Filipinos, we do online coaching and mentoring to those who are interested.

If you want to be successful in life, having a coach or mentor is a must. - Anthony Robbins

CA2020 Coaches and Core Teams during Wizard Camp
Tags: ca2020, ofw
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top