View RSS Feed

Finding Financial Freedom by COACH ROVEL

Finding Financial Freedom by COACH ROVEL

Rate this Entry

Financial freedom is the ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or relying on anyone else for money.

Income without work is called passive income.

In Create Abundance we are focus on creating passive income.

People can say many bad things about the community, but if you ask them can you teach me how to create passive income in 3 to 5 years from zero? What would they answer? If you ask them can you mentor me? What would they answer? Also, I will ask you would you like to be mentored by someone whose language is negativity and envy and of someone who has not done it or have done it yet failed? My mentor once said that . . . To view full article please click here or copy and paste this URL: Sign In to Create Abundance 2020? Business Community - Create Abundance 2020? Business Community (Note: If you are signing up as a new member of CA2020.net please put David Jereos as the person who invited you. Thank You)

Comments

Hey! Money is the question that worries every person. I thought about loans, but no one came to meet me during the pandemic. I thought again and started playing [url=https://3.20.64.112]idnpoker[/url]. I don't need a credit history or resume here. I rely on my intuition and get some money for it. Yes, while these are small amounts. I just didn't want to risk being a beginner.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top