View RSS Feed

Finding Financial Freedom by COACH ROVEL

What business can you recommend?

Rate this Entry
What business can you recommend? - this is the question I received from a chat message from one of my online friends in facebook. I recalled this conversation as I listen to Brian Tracy, he mentioned that if you want to be a good salesman, you must read books on selling at least 30 minutes per day every morning. Same way with business, most people thinks that doing business is like having sari-sari store. Doing business needs personal preparation.

Well, you can do business if you want but don't expect it to be successful if you don't have the knowledge, experience and someone who are successful in business to mentor you. And if you want to be financially free, being the right person at the right time and opportunity are important.

We are creatures of habits. If you are in the habit of not doing business, your mindset and emotion are not conditioned for doing business. To prepare yourself in the business world, the best preparation you will do are:
Read at least 30 minutes per day about business
Find business mentors who are successful businessman
Grow yourself first by being financially educated
Do business under the guidance of a business coach
Remember that "Money follows your growth" - David Jereos, Create Abundance 2020? Business Community - "A community dedicated to creating a world that works for all"
Tags: business, ca2020
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

With skillful management, any business will be profitable. But always note that you will need a professional marketer to advertise your services and goods to a large audience. Promotion can bring many benefits. You can start in the very simple way and buy backlinks online. The choice of agencies is huge, and I have selected the [URL="https://nextleadlinks.com/"]NextLeadLinks.com[/URL] team.
    Making money is really easy! But it was difficult when I started. I have my own company, with the help of which I make good money. With the help of this site here in UK, I learned how to make real money. If this site can help you, I will be very glad! Good luck!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top