View RSS Feed

Finding Financial Freedom by COACH ROVEL

Financially Handicapped

Rate this Entry
I was born with speech handicapped. Thank God for the advancement of science and the generosity of missionary doctors. My upper lip was operated and I look good today and an artificial soft palate attached in my mouth improves my speech.

Living a life with handicapped was difficult but I get used to it and I accepted it, but I never stayed handicap forever, I choose to improve myself everyday by doing these activities

- I practiced my speech by reading books aloud and talk to people while handling wealth course

- learn new things about life everyday by listening to audio books and reading business books because it improves my communication if I have something to share

- grooming myself to look more handsome

- associating with successful people

As I grow up, I observed that most people has one aspect in life which I consider handicap, they are financially handicapped, here's my observation:

- they dream less

- they are contented of what they have

- they have more debts than savings

- they have boring life

- they are sickly because of lack of nutrition

- they suffer more from sickness and worries for their next meal

- they have less time for family bonding

- they cannot buy what they want

- they have no retirement plan

- they retire old and poor

- they have less opportunity to serve others

- they focus more on themselves and their families

- they are motivated by fear

- they die without achieving their dreams

- they accomplish less in life

- they are talkers

- they have kids who always got sick

- they justify, complain and blame others

- they value more the opinion of others

- they don't mind their own business

- they are dependent on others for money

- they work hard most of their lives

Being financially handicapped is not inborn, it can be remedied by

- educating yourself through reading books and learn about business investment

- having a mentor who are successful in business and investment

- associating with successful people by joining a business community like CA2020 Business Community

We cannot choose our parents. It is not our fault if we born in a poor family but to die poor is an another story. So start your journey now from being financially handicapped to financially able and independent by following the three suggestions that I mentioned above.

for more beneficial blogs, sign up in Create Abundance 2020? Business Community - "A community dedicated to creating a world that works for all" using my name, David Jereos

Updated 12-22-2009 at 01:41 AM by *dudes*

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top