View RSS Feed

Emancipations of M_H

Me and Palm Reading

Rate this Entry
these past few days , the theories i got from my newly found hobby- palm reading has almost convinced me that I should have my own fortune teller booth complete with crystal ball and tarot cards. ever since, i did not know that the three distinct line in our palms signify anything nor could it foretell the mechanics of our heart, mind and heart. moreover, there are other lines too that signify fate, career, marriage, fortune, wealth....

my interest with them came about just a couple of days ago when my very observant husband told me that he's got new lines in his left palm, when i check his and compared it with mine, i just noticed that i too have the line similar with his. and for a number years that i have held my palms before my eyes, i haven't noticed that line, only now.

so, i searched it on the internet, palmistry. just then it revealed to me, the line that me and my husband both have signifies the FATE line, it's like as if we're soulmates for having that very similar line. of course, twas interesting, and so i read on and on about it, they teach you how to read your palm and then I got promoted to reading other palms as well. Yeah, people, mostly my co-employees, find it odd but I’m the queen of everything weird, so, they just got over it.

What’s frustrating is when your palm, your index finger and your thumb are not telling you the things that you wish you might have, especially the pleasant qualities and fortune that you want to have. My heart line is telling me that my heart gets easily broken and my mind line states that I am really not that smart and that my life line is telling me that I’d be dead before I reach 50... hhhmmm... And suddenly I have this epiphany, darn it’s just like reading the horoscope from the palm of my hands... darn, double darn , triple darn. I detest horoscopes, and never have I depended my life to them. I rolled my eyes and laughed at myself. But yeah, everything was fun, from learning it to experimenting it on people. But even if I renounce palmistry now, I know that at the back of my mind, some of it, especially the ones that I have read on other people’s hand, there’s some truth to it.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ahmn, maybe just a coincidence...it was mentioned even in a bible,.that fortunetelling was not accepted, and against HIS will.
    What does a prominent M on both palms mean? By prominent I mean.. the lines form a literal M even a kid in kindergarten won't miss it.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top