View RSS Feed

laagan_si_organizer

Ripples Effect!! (I just got well)

Rate this Entry
That's what actually happened to me a few days ago. FEVER (\ˈfē-vər\ n. any of various diseases of which fever is a prominent symptom - www.m-w.com) has never been this 'hot'!!

A lot of people these days are having fever...and unfortunately, i wasn't able to get away with it. I actually had last week.

It was like hell for me. You know the feeling when your temperature is very high (mine was 38 - 39 C) and you're feeling chilly then you don't have the appetite to at least eat some crackers and drink some water.

I hate it when I get feverish. I easily lose weight, and eventually will be having a hard time gaining it. I also don't get to take a shower because it feels cold.

I don't want to feel weak all the time, which is one of the reasons why I don't wanna get sick.

I felt like dying last week. Also, I don't want to skip work just because of fever, but I have to. Grrrr!!! (this is going to be another deduction to my salary!argh!) Fever took about 4 days of my week... that's 3 days salary deduction! Damn!

One more thing - nobody takes care of me when I get sick...so as much as possible, I'm going to avoid it next time. I always feel at my lowest point whenever I get sick, yet I know, no one's there to save me, to make me feel better... to make me feel secure... to make me feel comfortable... to make me feel -- okay!

So, the next time I feel a bit uncomfortable and unhealthy, I have to be strong and fight back...because I know I only have myself to take care of me...and I don't want any of those mentioned above again...EVER!!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Mag exercise tayo tuwing umaga, tuwing umaga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    Mag exercise tayo tuwing umaga, tuwing umaga.
    right!! excercise and proper food nutrition..

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top