View RSS Feed

gracie7

For I thought I had already given up on "love"...

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
"They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that’s a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!"
You don't choose who you fall for.
The best love is unexpected. You don't just meet someone and think, I'm going to choose you ― this is not a Pokemon Go kind of game. Because the reality is, it chooses you. You meet someone by fate and it's an instant connection, they light a fire in your heart and despite all your edges, all that mess in your past, they make you want to crash into them fully and never look back.

They've always said there are so many fish in the sea - but you can talk to millions and feel nothing and then one day, you'll just talk to someone and you notice the way they stimulate your brain and made it's way to your heart, and all at once you know you're screwed. That's why some might tell you "You had me at hello."

It's not everyday that you can find someone who you can talk to with anything and everything, listen to your rants and whatnots that just magically pops out of your mind. Someone who will patiently listen even if the subject matter is out of his scope.

A true connection is once in a lifetime.
Somewhere in between all the magic, our roots entwined. It wasn't perfect. It was so much better. It was real - raw, unfiltered. I could never seem to pin you down but I became fully fascinated by your presence, you made my heart race, and something about you inspired me to be bigger, brighter, bolder than I ever knew that I could be. And hope I inspired you, too.

From our first conversation, you just understood me, we just clicked – like two pieces of puzzle that fits perfectly. You challenged me - pushed me, to be better, to live better, to grow. You made me love my demons. You made me love my edges and curves. You made me want to get everything out of my life that I deserve.

Together or not..
You made me rethink what "love" really means. Whether or not I spend my life with you, you started a fire in my heart that cannot die. You made me believe in love again.

Even if you are thousand of miles away, timezone apart, I feel you, your love - it warms me. No matter how far away you are, the truth is, you changed me forever.

The truth is, you cast something in me that I could never forget, that spellbound feeling gripped me, making me believe again, changing me forever. You saved me from myself.

You gave me new life.
I wish, more than anything, that I could grow old with you. But if life has other plans, that doesn't mean I will ever stop loving you. This is the kind of love that gave me new life, the kind of love that is impossible to find.

Because love is so much more than a happily ever after. Love makes you dizzy, makes your head spin, it opens you up to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. It changes your life. And you’ll never forget it.

"Fall in love with someone who wants you, who waits for you, who understands you even in the madness. Someone who helps you and guides you. Someone who is your support and your hope. Fall in love with someone who talks with you after a fight. Fall in love with someone who misses you and wants to be with you. Do not fall in love only with a body or with a face; or with the idea of being in love."

Updated 08-08-2016 at 03:17 AM by gracie7

Categories
Love , Gracie's thoughts

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top