View RSS Feed

gracie7

To the Man I Love

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Finally I have met you. We may be thousands of miles away right now. But it doesn't matter because today, I am one day closer.

You should also understand that I have flaws that took me years to love. I don't know if you'll learn to love them, but I hope you do. My hair doesn't stay in place most of the time, it always messily falls on my face. I don't have the prettiest hand to hold, or the brightest eyes to look at. I am also not attractive when I am fast asleep. But who knows? Maybe those imperfections are what will make you love me even more.

I also want you to know that I'm not a scratch-free masterpiece. I've been damaged a couple of times before. I've fought battles where I ended up losing. They probably made me tough. Tougher than needed, actually. You won't imagine how lost I have gotten before you came and how I've been dying for you to find me or me to find you. I've been waiting for you to embrace the mess that I've become. But I also know that there will come a time that you would hurt me. However, unlike the rest, seeing me hurt will hurt you twice as much.

Lastly, I want you to know that I am not easy to love. There will be times where I will get mad over the smallest things. I will always ask you to remind me that I am wanted, I would like to hear that over and over – upon seeing your face in the morning and before I close my eyes at night. I also want you to know that on rough days, when I'm at the verge of giving up, all you have to do is to lock me up in your arms because deep down, I don't want a second in my life without you, but above all these, I will always strive to be worthy. Worthy of you and worthy of your love.

I will make the best coffee for you in the morning. I will be there for you after a long day at work and look at you like there's no tomorrow. I will give you everything that the past has failed to give you. I will take all your pain away and I will be the only one you call "home."

I actually fell for you before I even realized I did.
I fell in love with you.
Not for how you look, just for who you are. -G

Updated 08-06-2016 at 10:34 AM by gracie7

Categories
Love , Gracie's thoughts

Comments

Wow! Ma kilig man pud ta ani gracie oi
    Woooowwww! Ka swerte ni "The Man I Love"! Woohooo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    Wow! Ma kilig man pud ta ani gracie oi
    Gikilig pud ko Dor
    Quote Originally Posted by JamPretty0930
    Woooowwww! Ka swerte ni "The Man I Love"! Woohooo!
    Mas maswerte ko Jam ky kakita ko niya
    Ooooh. How sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by eroselim
    Ooooh. How sweet.
    Mas sweet toh sya maam @eroselim

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top