View RSS Feed

gracie7

To All the Girls Who Love Too Hard

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
You're not alone. I know you feel unappreciated. Unloved. Broken at times. Sometimes empty.

You're the girl that asks someone if they are okay even if you were the one that spent that night crying yourself to sleep.

You feel empty some days but never stop loving. Never stop giving love. Never stop trying. Some people say this is your weakness.

Giving too much. Loving too hard. But it's not, you know how it feels to be broken, to be on the brink of killing yourself, you know how it feels to be so upset that you are physically, emotionally and mentally tired.

Despite these feelings, you don't wish them upon anyone. Not even to the ones that broke you into a million pieces. You try so hard to fix everyone else even when you can't fix yourself.

You don't ask for much in return do you? You have a guilty conscience too.

You hate asking for help even if you're about to breakdown. You feel as if you're a bother. But you love it when people come to you for help because it brings you a little happiness to help someone else even when you can't help yourself.

You try so hard and you love too hard and people never really appreciate it do they? Even then. You continue to try. You continue to love. You deserve a love deeper than the ocean my love.

I hope you always remember this. I hope you always remember you are God's little Angel sent down to Earth to protect, to love, to make humans happy, just like a ray of sunshine.

Even if sometimes they are messed up. Your heart may get broken a thousand times but even then, you are filled with love to give out.

You appreciate the little things given back to you a simple “How was your day” could brighten your day.

There are days you question why you love too hard and you continue to try and give to people that sometimes don't deserve it.

You question how can you be so filled with love despite being broken so many times. I don't have the answers to these questions, and perhaps you never will either. But I hope you always remember that you are beautiful.

You are strong. Your heart is gold. The world needs girls like you, to spread love, to fill the cracks of broken hearts, to help people realize life is not so bad.

I know you believe you deserve the same love back and you do. You deserve someone that will love you more than you love yourself.

More than you love others. Someone like this will come along, I promise. I know you still believe you don't need anyone to complete you, you are happy with your own company.

The littlest things about life bring happiness to you, and this is also what makes you so special. Because even if your life is beating you down, you try to look for somethings small to bring you joy, to remind you that you'll be okay. You always see the good in everything.

I hope you continue to love hard, because this world is filled with too many broken souls, that need to allow love and light into their lives and hearts and you are that human being to do so. I hope you remember you are loved and cared for even if you may not see it.

Everyone loves differently. You are just so much better at expressing it. Even though the little gestures. Continue to love the way you do. The world needs you my dear.

And indeed I have found this genuine single soul whom
I never thought existed and now completes me.
And I hope he'll always be there.

Comments

"There are days you question why you love too hard and you continue to try and give to people that sometimes don't deserve it. "
    Hit me right in the feels!
    Awwwweee! So touching! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamPretty0930
    "There are days you question why you love too hard and you continue to try and give to people that sometimes don't deserve it. "
    Hit me right in the feels!
    Awwwweee! So touching! Thank you!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top